chapter ♾️ 19

Author's pov…

  Mile and apo keep looking at Hazel moves … While all the guards are secretly watching her steps … Bible looked around and found kids with techno and thorn … while he watched jes talking to guests …

Bible:”I should warn jes to be safe with hazel … Because he doesn't feel something good about her presence in the party …” He walked towards jes while guests greeted him before leaving space for jes and bible …” Jes held Bible's waist with a smile …

Jes:”So how can I help you mr papa …Is something you want from your hubby …” Bible nodded his head before looking at jes…

Bible:”Just stay away from hazel …Don't drink whatever she gives you did you get and don't touch any drinks i don't feel good …” Jes looked at Bible , his eyes roaming around, which made him worry …

Jes:”Ok I will not drink anything Bible … Please don't stress out, look at you right now …You're all stressed…” Jes patted his cheeks while he gave a peek to him while they heard Jessa shouting his name…

Jessa:”DADDY DON'T KISS PAPA …” She ran and hugged Bible's leg while Bible laughed out at Jes'facial reaction…

Jes:”Fine…fine…fine… I won't kiss your papa… But I will kiss you na …” Jes above to kiss Jessa while she keeps pushing him away while Bible keeps laughing at them…

Hazel:”Enjoy your life after stealing mine. No, I will not let this happen just wait and watch. I will show you  bible …” Mile and apo shared the look and found hazel mixing something in the water …

Techno:”Hey guys once again congratulations na… I just want to warn you jes and you too Bible be careful with hazel … i don't feel good about her anymore I should have not adopted her … i don't know why she behaving like this but I'm sorry boys …” Bible and jes shake their head while both hugged him …

Jes:”It's alright uncle techno … Don't worry unnecessarily just leave it … And I heard your planning with papa to celebrate our wedding grandly is it right ?...” Techno nodded his head while Bible kept looking around while he hugged Jessa close to him …

Waiter:”Do you guys want water?...” Jessa nodded her head while Bible handed over the glass to Jessa while the waiter looked around and found Hazel facepalmed while apo ran towards him while snatching glass from Bible…

Apo:”Hey… How dare you …” Apo handed the waiter to guards while mile dragged Hazel who was shouting to leave her …

Mile:”SHUT UP…DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT DID YOU GET IT … I SAY YOU MIXING SOMETHING IN THE WATER AND ALSO THIS A DURG RIGHT I CAN IDENTIFY IT …” Type and tharn rushed towards them while Bible looked at Jessa while he picked her up before hugging her closely towards his chest …

Bible:”What if Jessa has drank the water … ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND HAZEL …” Bible handover Jessa to jes while he slapped her hard …

Hazel:”You how dare you bible… yes I have mixed drugs for jes but this little devil spoiled everything so what?...” Type looked techno who was speechless by Hazel's act …

Bible:”HOW CHEAP OF YOU HAZEL … HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DRAG JES HUH … IF PAPA DON'T FIND YOU DOING THIS THINK WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED …” Bible slapped Hazel who looked at Bible with glare …