chapter ♾️ 34

Author's pov…

  Bible keep holding jes hand tightly and another one he held Jessa close to him… He is afraid that what if Ryan shows up and creates a problem in their life …

Jes:”Relax baby we are almost here, let's keep the bags inside the car then we will get going alright huh?...” Just then  Bible heard someone running towards them … Before he could think twice the person blocked their way…

….:”Wow..wow… sorry for blocking your way ….i was following you for quite a long time? …” Before the other person spoke, Jes  pulled him closer by his collar …

Jes:”SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FOLLOW MY HUSBAND HUH? HOW DARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT ?...SHOULD I CALL THE COPS ON YOU FOR REAL?...” Bible tries to pull jes from the other person who laughed at jes words…

Bright:”Calm down dude… calm down … relax I’m Bright and that guy over there he is my husband… HEYYYY BUNNY COME HERE…” Bright shouted towards win who walked towards them… While kids giggled at win’s nickname…

Win:”I told you not to freak them out bright…Look kids must be startled by your approach …Hello I'm win and this is my husband…If you don't take us wrong can you introduce yourself it would be easy to communicate right?...” Jes looked at Bible who nodded his head …

Jes:”I'm Doctor jes Jespipat kirigun and this my husband Bible and our kids Twins Niel and nyal, Naomi and last Jessa…” Bright and win waved to kids cutely while Jessa hid her face on Bible's tummy …

Nyal:”Hahaha don't take her wrong she gets shy seeing a handsome man every time that's it …” Bright smiled proudly while win shook his head…

Win:”Ohhh my god Kirigun …i have seen your parents quite long back they are famous couples who run the mafia clan to  right …” Jes nodded his head with a smile…

Bible:”So I can get to know what the process of you guys following us huh?...” Win handover the business card to Bible …

Bright:”We run a modeling agency ELITE MODELS…And you have a good structure for modeling …” Jes looked bright with wide eyes while win and Bible giggled at jes reaction …

Jes:”Excuse me … You're talking about my husband. I hope I registered that in your mind Mr Bright and within four days we were holding  our wedding too …” Win and bright clapped their hands while kids joined them which made   Bible blush hard…

Bible:” My god mr bright and mr win stop it … And I'm not a model and I was just a school teacher back in my hometown that's it … AND I'M SORRY FOR GIVING YOU GUYS A HOPE BUT I'M NOT MODEL OF COURSE I'M NOT FOR SURE…” Bright elbows win who watched Bible  even fluent with his English accent…

Jessa:”My papa is an English teacher and that's why he speaks good English more than our daddy …” Jes facepalmed at his daughter's remark while all giggled at Jessa's words…

…:”He will accept it for sure …Don't you mr Bible jes Jespipat kirigun…” Everyone looked behind them and found two guys walking towards them …

Neil:”They look like mini versions of pawpaw's right guys …” Kids nodded their heads while bright and win smiled at them…