chapter ♾️ 16

Author's pov…

   The other side hazel broke whatever she looked around the house … while techno and thorns give damn to her stupidity because they don't want kids to suffer because of their daughter….

Hazel:”You know how much I loved jes right ? I just gave up on him when he married Neve but now he is single and I just want him to marry me but what you guys did you just nod your head for that guy type's beat …” Techno had enough while he gave a hard slap which made Hazel look at her papa …

Techno:”Another word from your mouth i will kill you for sure hazel … How dare you slap a small kid … it's painful for you right you feel pain right then how can you slap him who gave you rights huh? And don't you dare talk about my type …

Yes I will nod my head for his beats that's how we both Loyal for eachother did you get it … you forced us to make this alliance we never want this to happen at first place because we know how much head weighted you can be hazel …Be happy your alive and still standing here and raising your voice against us get lost …” Hazel looked at his dada who gave damn about her …

Thorn:”Don’t look at me after what you did. I don't know how I'm going to face tharn and type… if you can be good and behave good just stay here or just leave from here and return to the U.S … don't show up again did you get it hazel … Let's go techno, we have a meeting to attend…” Techno holds her cheeks tightly which is painful for hazel …

Techno:”Just clear this mess that you have created and buy all the stuff you broke. If not out of my house did you get it …” Techno pushed hazel while they walked out …

Hazel shouted her lungs out while all the maids got back to their work … while she tried calling someone who finally attended the call after three days …

Hazel:”Finally showed up huh? What makes you take three days to attend the call huh? How dare you disobey my orders, you bitch remember I'm the one feeding you did you get it …”

…:”Sorry mam … sir type has told me not to use the phone when we are inside the mansion. I'm talking to you from the garden right now madam … And they don't allow any maids after 7 o'clock at night … it's an order from sir type … And I heard that sir type and sir tharn are ready to make the Bible as their son in law …” Hazel shouted once again while the maid inside their mansion placed cotton balls in their ears …

Hazel:”What are they thinking about me huh? They can reject me easily, no never I will not let this happen … I just killed Neve for jes … so that I can leave with him but now I should kill that Bible as it seems …

  …:”Please madam don't do something silly please if we get caught everything will be ruined just stay calm…”

Hazel:”Now you're teaching me to stay calm huh? Just know your place Anne … It would be better if you mind your business and also keep updating me. Did you get it … Now get lost …” She threw the phone on the couch while the maid placed the broom near Hazel who glared at her …

The other side type,apo and mile  looked at Anne walking inside as if nothing happened … she placed the phone on pocket while she went back to the kitchen …

Apo:”Finally found the Black sheep, it seems sir type … what should we do next huh?”...Type kept thinking while he looked mile and apo before walking towards their office room …

  Later kids finished their breakfast while they took their school bags before walking towards the car …

Bible:”Did you take all your books and keep an eye on Jessa ok finish your Lunch be good babies ok …” John carried Jessa from   Bible while he placed her next to him …