chapter ♾️ 23

Author's pov...

   At morning  Bible wakes up when an alarm hits his ears ... He keep twisting and turning around before patting next to him and finding Jes was still sleeping soundly while hiding his head under the pillow ...

Bible:"What happened to him... Why is he sleeping like that huh?..." Bible removed the pillow from jes head before waking him up ...

Jes:"What...what..what .. happen Neve are you alright?..." Bible looked jes keep looking around while Bible held his face before making him calm...

Bible:"Did you have a dream about Neve huh? Is something wrong jes ?...it's me Bible na ..." Jes hugged  bible tightly before hiding his face on  Bible's neck ...

Jes:"I don't know  Bible ... I can't sleep after we talked about Neve's death ...It's still haunting me and I don't get enough sleep baby ..." Bible watched Neve shake her head with an innocent smile ...

Neve:"I don't do anything na ... I just kept watching him that's it I don't know that would triggered him bible ..." Bible chuckled while nodding his head ...

Bible:"Do you know what psychology says when you dream about a dead person means they are watching you when your sleeping ... Maybe Neve would have been watching all night..." Jes looked Bible who smiled at him...

Jes:"Is Neve still with us huh? " Bible looked  Neve who shook her head ...

Bible:"Maybe yes she would be watching you and kids and papa ,dada and even me ... Who knows what she is doing mark my words even if she is a ghost ... She must still be cute with her dimple cheeks ..." Jes laughed at Bible's word before looking at Neve's photo and bible is correct Neve always has her dimple cheeks whenever she smiles or talks ...

Jes:"Hahaha you talk like you've been watching Neve like she is inside the mansion Bible ..." Bible and Neve giggles make jes stop for a second...

Bible:"Ohh really what do you say to her if she is standing next to you huh? ..." Jes really got chilled by Bible's word he even turned his head and looked around while Neve caressed his head sitting next to him...

Jes:"I really love you Neve ... I did and I will always love you ... And don't worry about kids ... Bible is a good papa He takes care of them really well and also he takes good care of me too and this mansion...

I just want to hug you and feel your presence but i don't know where you are Neve ... Hope you accept  Bible with your whole heart Neve ... " Jes opened his eyes and looked at  Bible who was smiling at him...

Bible:"Hope Neve heard you na ... Now move your ass get ready mr jes ... It's getting late I have to wake up kids and make them get ready too ..." Bible above to move from bed while jes pulled  Bible close to him ...

Jes:"You're missing something in the morning don't you baby ..." Neve disappeared leaving them both alone ...

Bible:"Don't even think about kissing me ... Just brush your teeth and get ready if not I'm kicking you out mind it ..." Jes rolled his eyes and he had enough... He just pinned Bible on the bed while keep looking at him...