chapter ♾️ 31

Author's pov…

  Type got a call from an unknown number and attended it quickly because he knew it must be jes on the other side calling from someone's phone …

Jes:”Hello papa …Can you hear me? Is Bible  okay that my phone got smashed in the car?...” Type sighed and looked at apo who was holding Bible …

Type:”He just fainted. That's why he didn't answer, "Did you get hurt baby ? Where are you right now huh?...” Jes sighed sadly …

Jes:”I'm on the way to hospital papa … I'm talking from the driver's phone. I will be there when you bring  Bible to our hospital, don't worry, I'm fine, just little scratches, that's it…” Type holding back his tears while nodding his head …

Type:”YOU DON'T SAY IT'S JUST A SCRATCH DID YOU HEAR ME … I'M COMING THEIR WAIT FOR ME … AND PRAY FOR YOUR EX-FRIEND OF YOURS BECAUSE I'M GOING TO KILL HER FOR SURE JES JESPIPAT KIRIGUN…” Type cut the call while throwing his phone …

Jes:”Damn it … Hazel have fucked up badly right know I don't now what got into her and what she going to get afterall hurting someone… I just left her because dada and papa would punish her for what she did but I won't let this go off my hand …” He just passed his phone to the driver while thanking him…

The other side bas  was waiting for jes to show up after cleaning and band-aid his wounds outside the room … He just came after type informed him to meet him at the hospital …

Type:”Ohh there you are bas …where is jes ? And did you say techno and tine about hazel and did you find her bas ?... Just forget her bas because she is my prey. Did you hear me ?...

She killed Neve and now she tries to kill jes too and what's next, Bible and kids and at last we both only left bas… so stay away from this matter did you hear me … If not I will forget your son … Did you get it bas and don't forget I don't know about your secret marriage my boy … What is the name mile ?...” Tharn and Apo looked at all three with shock gestures while bas avoided  type's glare …

Mile:”Mr.job who works as a doctor too sir type …” Type smirk and patted bas shoulder everyone can say that bas is sweating like hell …

Bas:”I'm sorry papa …” Type nodded his head with a smile … while they waited for the doctor to show up …

Doctor:”Sir type …Mr Bible is fine he just fainted because of anxiety nothing else sir type … he will wake up in one hour … You can take him home …” Type nodded his head while they watched jes walking out of his room while bandaging his head and his right hand …

Type:”My god jes baby … Is this just scratch huh? How is this just a scratch for you my god this boy … Did you hurt somewhere huh?... Turn around, let him look at you …” Jes turned around and looked at his papa before hugging him tightly…

Jes:”I'm fine papa don't stress yourself too much … I will go and look at  Bible …” jes kissed type's cheeks before walking inside Bibles room…

Apo:”Apo just stay here and look after them … I will ask the driver to pick up your guys. Ok, we have important work to do right now, take care …” Apo nodded his head while all four walked away …

Jes walked inside Bible's room and found him sleeping while IV was attached…He just covered Bible properly before sitting next to him …