chapter ♾️ 15

Author's pov…

   Hazel walked inside the kid's room while he looked at Bible applying cream on Neil's face who was crying due to pain …

Bible:”Don't cry Neil … you're a big boy it's ok I'm here with you nothing to worry …” Neil hugged bible while he carried Neil and made him sit on his lap while rocking back and forth …

Hazel:” He is not your own kid and remember you're just a caretaker that's it … I'm the one going to marry jes and I'm going to be their mom too. Did you get it … once I get inside I'm going to throw you out because of this slap and insults …” Bible placed Neil on bed while he moved close to Hazel who took each step back …

Jessa:”AIIIIII YOU AUNTY YOU'RE NOT MY MOMMY NA … DADDY IS GOING TO MARRY P'BIBLE.. HE IS OUR PAPA THATS IT …”She hide behind Bible while type smiled at Jessa before giving thumbs up …

Hazel:”How dare you raise your voice towards me huh? … Jes what is your daughter saying tell me … Are you going to marry this guy over here … No…no…no… I can't take it … you're lying to me right … it's all lies right jes …” Hazel held jes tightly while jes removed his hand from Hazel harshly….

Jes:”You heard it right … I like Bible and I'm going to marry him… I just accepted you for my dad's sake but after looking at what you have done to my kids you're not even my friend anymore hazel … I don't know if you can behave this way in my dreams …

We are not even engaged but what you did today is not acceptable hazel … They are kids and I want you to ask Neil sorry for what you did to him … even we don't raise our hands on our kids you dare to slap him and blame him huh?... I'm just leaving you for uncle's sake, get out of here, don't even show your face to me …” Hazel looked type who rolled his eyes…

Hazel:”Uncle type please tell him what I did is wrong I will even apologize to Neil but please don't stop this engagement for god sake … I can't leave without jes…”

Type:”Apo,mile take her out and make sure don't allow her inside again … hazel it's good at least we come to know your true color before the engagement… I will talk to my friend. You may leave…” Mile dragged her out Bible looking jes who smiled at him …

Jessa:”P'bible Jessa sorry na for speaking harshly to aunty hazel …” Bible looked down and found Jessa still hiding her face on his tummy which made them laugh …

Bible:”I'm not angry at you na baby … I'm happy that Jessa spoked for her big brother. You did good today. I'm really happy na …” Bible kissed Jessa cheeks while they look Neil sleeping soundly…

Type:”That girl I will look after her and ask techno to teach her some manners too … And Finally someone accepted their love to right  jes …” Jes smiled at type while they walked out …

Bible:”Now go get refreshed and complete your homework i will bring snacks for you all go change your uniform …”

Later techno apologizes for hazel behavior toward Neil … while type forgives her and cancels the engagement which techno and thorn accepted …