chapter ♾️ 4

Author's pov...

    Jes got fresh up after a long day of surgery which took him 15 hours ... When he received mansion he heard the guards talking how kids pranked her and make her run out of the house ...

Jes:"I don't know what I'm going to do with this kids and how long they going to treat every caretaker of them like this and that little girl Jessa ..." Jes took deep breath while he looked at his wedding photo with Neve his wife whom he loved from their college...

Type:"Do you think that Neve is going to be happy after seeing how you treat her kids ... Look Jessa as nothing to do with her dead ... Even she lost her mom after she born and look how weak she is jes ...

She just a kid for god sake and Neil ,nyal and Naomi have felt how mother's love would be but what about Jessa she lost Neve once she born and she don't even carried her in her arms ... You think neve would forgive you for treating Jessa like this never jes ... Please don't push your kids too hard ..." Type took the thermometer from jes room ...

Jes:"Are you feeling sick papa ? Did you need some tablets ..." Type shaked his head ...

Type:"It's for Jessa ... She got fever after what you have done down thier jes ... Thier are kids they will learn once they grow up please don't force them to hate you ..." Type walked out while jes keep looking at neve while he caress the photo when a cold breeze touched him...

  At night everyone present in the dinning table ... While tharn feeding Jessa who looked pale with swollen eyes ... Jes keep looking at all his kids who busy with their tab ...

Jes:"THIS PLACE IS FOR EATING NOT TO PLAY ON YOUR TAB DID I MAKE YOU GUYS CLEAR ? ..." All three looked at jes while they continue to do what they doing which make him more irritates ...

Nyla:"Are you sure you talking to us Mr jes ..." Tharn and type taken back by nyla words while all three walked way from the dinning table ...

Jes:"You nyla how dare you disrespect your father huh? I'm just questioning you kid stop thier don't i have rights to question you all ?..."

Neil:"Ohh you remember that your our dad ? That's good but you never acted like one to us and we four got pawpaw's and we got our four that's enough and we don't need you in our life ..."

Naomi:"Good night pawpaw's and good night Mr jes ..." Maid took Jessa from tharn while he walks towards his room ...

Type:"See this is what I'm trying to explain to you jes ..  please spend some time with your kids ... They are yours ... Just spend time with them relax ... They are good kids ..." Type caress jes hair while kissing his head ...

Jes:"Did you find the new caretaker?..." Type nod his head ...

Type:"Oh yeah your dada have found two guys for the work ... Let's meet them tomorrow don't leave just stay and watch what's going on did you get it ... I know what your thinking we never allowed male caretaker but they are uncle Paul's relatives and I'm sure they are Loyal like him ..."  Jes nod his head because he trust his papa ...

Other side Paul waked up two sleepyheads from floor while placing the dinner infort of them ... Apo started to eat while Bible thanked Paul for his dinner ...

Bible:"Did you find a job for us uncle Paul ... If we get the job we will move out soon and won't disturb you like we did today ..." Paul hit Bible's head who looked at him ...

Paul:"Ohh you smart young man ... You don't need to worry about anything I got job for you both where I'm working tomorrow get ready to join your new job ... And you can stay in the big mansion don't need to find the place to stay ... You guys are lucky that your going to work in one of the richest family ..." Bible and apo keep nodding thier head ...

Apo:"I can't wait for my new job uncle Paul ...." Paul laughed at apo enthusiasm while he watch them eating happily...

Paul:"Wake up early kiddos ... Don't be late and dress neatly and present yourself good ..." Apo and bible nodded their head while Paul walked towards his room ...

Bible:"Look i told you we got our job after arriving thailand it's lucky place for na apo ... Let's work hard and save for us and buy our own house where you,me,eve and dad can live together..." Apo hugged bible while they patted eachother's back ...

At morning Paul paid for the taxi while Bible and apo stuck in their place after seeing a huge mansion right infornt of them ...

Apo:"Wow...just woww uncle Paul ... Let's go inside and grab our work ..." Paul and bible laughed at apo while they walked inside and find all guards watching them ...

Bible:"Why so much guards uncle Paul ... "

Paul:"Mr tharn and his husband run's a mafia business they are underworld leaders ..." Bible stopped in his way once he heard what Paul said to them ...

Bible:"Are they gay couple? ..." Paul nod his head while apo and bible shared a glance while following him behind and entered the living room where all seven present....

Paul:"Good morning sir tharn and you to sir type ... And sir jes good morning hello kiddo's..." All four wave thier hands happily to Paul while he placed the chocolate on the table while all grabbed it ...

Neil:" Thank you uncle Paul ... " Paul nod his head while he pulled Bible and apo infort of them while type smiled at them while apo keep dancing on his spot because he can't control his enthusiasm for second....

Type:"We have two job offer one caretaker for my grandkids and another one my personal guard who stay with me ... So who is willing to handle guns and knief ..." Apo moved front with a huge smile ...

Apo:"I'm sir type because I have practiced in gun shooting and also I know martial arts too sir type ..." Tharn nod his head while he selected apo us type's guard ...

Bible:"And i will be a caretaker don't worry sir type because I have raised my little sister and I know how kids behave and now she is 15 years ... " Type clapped his hand in excitement while tharn laughed at his baby who is so happy after hearing Bibles word...

Tharn:"Be careful Bible they aren't just kids ... More that devils ..." Jes looked at tharn who looked at him back ...

Jes:"Your selected take care of them properly... If I hear any complaint against you ... Your out mind it ..." Jes walks out while  Bible nods his head before looking at kids...

Bible:"Don't worry sir, I can take care of them four and make them discipline  kids trust me ..." Bible looked at four glaring at him while he smirked at them ...

Type:"But be careful with all the four Bible ... They are venoms ..." Type showed his tongue to his grandkids while they rolled their eyes ...

Bible:"So when should I start my work sir type ?..." Type gives thumps up to Bible nod smiled shyly ....

  Spoiler....

Nyla:"Do you think that you can change us like that huh?...

Bible:"What make you guys think that I can't change you all four huh? JUST WAIT AND WATCH BABIES ... COUNT YOUR DAYS ..."

  So hope you guys like this chapter sweethearts ❤️...

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️ 🥰❤️....

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️ 😘❤️....