chapter ♾️ 27

Author's pov…

  Jes woke up when he felt his pants wet … For a second he doubted himself because he thought he wet the bed …But it was Niel who pee on the bed …

Jes:”Aiiii you Niel wake up you brat look what have you done…” Bible woke up and looked jes standing in front of him while he looked jes pant before laughing…

Bible:”Don't tell me you just pee on your pants jes my god …” Bible keeps laughing which makes all four wake up from their sleep …

Jes:”Ohh enough of laughing mr papa …It was your lovely son you bedwetting not me just look at the bed sheet…” Niel just lowered his head in embarrassment…

Bible:”It's ok Neil … There is nothing to be embarrassed about. It happens and you jes stop it … Come here baby …” jes moved towards  Bible while Niel pushed him …

Neil:”Papa called me baby not you dad … Did you still thinking your baby …Your only baby for your papa…. Not for our papa did you get it …” jes kicked Neil on his back …

Jes:”Ohhh Look who's talking after bedwetting huh … Right Annabelle…” Jessa moved her head from Bible's tummy while glaring at jes …

Bible removed Neil's cloth before taking him towards the bathroom…He ordered all to clean the room … Jes and Jessa keep glaring at each other while Nyal and Naomi don't with them both …

Nyal:”It's the weekend right, let's go swimming na dada … It's been a long time right… i will go and call papa and Neil before papa bathes him …” Nyal runs towards the bathroom while Naomi and Jessa start to jump in excitement…

Bible picked all the towels and head cup for kids before handing it towards jes … Jes rolled his eyes looking at Jessa who kept holding Bible's pant and followed him everywhere without giving a time to spend with is wife…

Jessa:”Papa up … let's go na you know swimming right if not Jessa will teach you don't worry ok …” She pecked his lips while smirking at jes … Bible shakes his head before walking down …

Type and tharn laughed at Neil who was running with his underwear and found all their grandkids wearing their swimming suits walking towards the backyard…

Jessa:”Type come…come…let's swim na … Give your towels and specs to dada he will watch it …” She waves at them before hugging Bible's neck tightly …They find jes walking down holding all the things in his hand…

Jes:”What huh? I know you're holding back your laugh … just laugh out when I walk out I'm already so done with Annabelle and you guys don't pour fuel in the fire …” Jes walked out murmuring all himself while both burst into laughter…

  Jes keeps looking at his wife and kids enjoying their time alone without caring about his presence  … Now all his worries are how to spend some quality time with  Bible alone …

Mile:”Is any cargo of ours sinking on the way to the port baby ? … Why jes face so long huh ?...What happened dude, is something wrong ?” Jes sighs and looks at the Bible playing with all the kids at the swimming pool…

Jes:”Just one week left for our wedding and I think I should sleep alone even on our wedding night … I will be the only one who will get kicked out of my room on our wedding night wow that sucks …” Mile and apo laughed loudly while guards who were standing near them giggled, lowering their heads…