chapter ♾️ 25

Author's pov…

Neve can clearly see that she hurt Bible … But on the other side she doesn't want  Bible to put his life in danger by seeking justice for her death…

Type:”Fuck it … I can say that Neve must have told something to Bible that's why he shouted at her bas … He never once behaved like this or he Never raised his voice this high…” Bas looked mile and apo before nodding his head …

Bas:”Sis if you're really here can you show us some sign huh ? It's not like we don't trust you just …” The light went off while apo hugged a mile tightly while screaming which made type facepalmed…

Apo:”Mr type please turn on the light … mrs Neve we are sorry …” Apo kicked a bas who laughed at him…

Type:”It's ok Neve baby … don't worry you know about Bible right ? You must have said something which pissed him off, that's why he got hurt …” The door shut with full force while apo kept hugging a mile ..

Bas:”Papa leave this matter to me … Soon i will update the f hazel and her next moves and also ask Bible to stay calm down papa …” bas kissed type's cheeks before walking out …

  Neve keep looking at Bible who was sitting on the bed without uttering a single word … she knows that if she speaks anything further Bible will tackle her down for sure …

Bible:”Why are you even standing in front of me huh?... Just go away from here don't come any closer to me I will smack you for sure Neve …” Neve looked Bible who walked out …

Neve:”I just don't want him to get hurt in this matter… i will take this as my fate but why he should suffer for me and if he gets hurts kids and jes will suffer even more …” Neve sat on the bed with a pout …

Bible kept walking back and forth in the living room thinking about Neve's words … he looked at all three watching him while he walked out when John stopped the car when Jessa got down and hugged bible tightly… He also noticed jes came back early…

Bible:”Get in babies … i will be back ok don't run around nyal change Jessa's uniform and do your homework … papa and daddy we will be back soon …” Jessa looked at the Bible with a sad face while he opened the car door and stopped when jes kept looking at him…..

Jes:”What happened baby ? …” Bible sighs and starts to walk while Jessa above runs behind him while apo carries her before walking inside …

Nyal:”Just go behind him daddy…” jes nodded his head before getting inside the car and followed  Bible before stopping before him …

Jes:”Baby just get inside na …. I'm sorry I won't question you, please…” Bible gets inside the car while jes started to drive while he keeps driving and doesn't dare to question his wife …

Bible:”Go somewhere you want jes …” jes nodded his head while he drove towards the beach while he held Bible's hand who kept looking outside …

Jes:”You know right baby ? You can share anything you want with me … I won't judge you baby … it's about hazel huh? Why are you so worried about her huh? I don't get it she got married and I know how much bas is capable of baby don't worry he will look after her …” Jes got it that  Bible is not giving damn about his words …

Later jes stopped the car on the side way while Bible got down and looked how peaceful it was but still he was upset with Neve's words … Jes ran behind Bible while he held Bible's hand who looked at jes but next second he burst into tears hugging him …

Bible:”I don't know jes … I really don't know what to do, I'm scared…” Jes really can't understand what  Bible is going through. All he did was hug him back tightly before consoling him …

Jes:”I don't know what is hurting you baby but remember whatever happens I'm with you did you hear me …” Bible nodded his head while looking at jes … how placed a soft kiss on his forehead…

They kept walking on the pathway holding their hands while they heard a voice of a lady who was smiling at them …

Seer :”Hmmm… Interesting right … You ran away from your own wedding and you lost your wife … Two broken souls…” jes and the bible looked at the lady with wide eyes while she led the way inside her shop …

Bible:”Ho…how ... how do you know that we are i don't get it are you for real …” Women laughed at the Bible's words …

Seer :"Hmmm... So you both enjoying your date huh? Leaving your kids alone and you hurt one soul by your words ... She loves you and care for you and she gave her husband to you right ..." Bible and jes looked each other while women held Bible's hand ...

Bible:"How do you ... I mean how can you say everything huh? Did Neve talked to you..." The women laughed out while jes looked Bible with wide eyes …

Jes:”Neve…Did you just say Neve ? What's going on here baby ? Just to make things clear did you see Neve how ?....” Bible looked at the lady who held jes hand too…

Seer :”You're having the whole answer beside you my son … Just hold his hand and never let it go …Because he is your future and you should apologise to the soul you hurt my boy … Don't worry your kids , your husband and your in law's will be safe … And the one who murder the soul will suffer equally…” Both nodded their heads …

Bible:”But I'm afraid that …” She stopped Bible from getting more stressed …

Seer:”You think a lot my boy … you can't stop what the future is Holding for you guys and also your lovely daughter will be a mini villain in your love story…” jes chuckled while nodding his head …

Jes:”I knew it madam …” jes above to pay her while she stopped them … while Bible walked out and looked jes watching him…

Bible:”I'm sorry jes but Neve told me not talk about her and she was there when you expressed your feelings towards her yesterday and she was sitting next to you was caressing your head too …

Jes:”Just explain what's going on Baby… not here on our way to home …” Bible nodded his head while jes held Bible's hand before walking hand in hand …

Bible told whatever happened in the past months and how Hazel threatened Neve by using kids as a tramp card and how she killed Neve when Jessa was born … jes stopped the car in front of the mansion while his eyes kept tearing up …

Jes:”Is Neve still with us baby?...” Bible nodded his head as they got down from the car before walking towards their room while all looked at them…

  Spoiler …

  Bible:”DON'T BE A FOOL NEVE…JUST THINK ABOUT JESSA … YOU KNOW RIGHT JES HATED HER THINKING SHE KILLED YOU AND JESSA HAVE GONE THROUGH ALOT UNTIL I HAVE SHOWED UP NEVE … WHAT IF I NEVER EXISTS HUH? ….

Neve:”BUT I DON'T WANT MY KIDS TO LOSE THEIR PAPA TOO …DID YOU HEAR ME DON'T ACT SMART BIBLE … I KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR STRESSED THINKING ABOUT THIS MATTER… FINE NOW I'M THE PROBLEM RIGHT I'M LEAVING I WILL NEVER SHOW UP …” Neve disappeared while Bible looked around and find jes watching him …

   So hope you guys like this chapter sweethearts ♾️❤️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️ 😍 ❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️ 😘 ❤️...