chapter ♾️ 12

Author's pov...

    Bible consoling Jessa from crying while Niel handed over the first aid kit to nyal ... Who treated the Bible's hand which keeps bleeding ... She kept blowing on his finger while Jessa hugged  bible tightly ...

  Naomi:"Are you hurt p'bible ?..." Bible smiled and shook his head while nyal treated his wound ...

Nyla:"Please be careful na p'bible ... Don't hurt yourself na ... Look how deep your hand wound is my god ... And look how this cry baby is looking at you ..." Bible wiped Jessa tears while he gave a peek to her who hugged her tightly...

Neil:"DO YOU LOVE OUR DAD P'BIBLE? PLEASE SAY SOMETHING NA ..." Nyal and Naomi nod their head while he caress their cheeks with a smile ...

  Bible:"No nothing like that Neil ... The tray fell down from my hand by accident nothing else and how can I love him ... When I love you all four so much huh? ..." All  three understand that their p'bible lying to them ...

  Jessa:"Don't worry na Jessa loves p'bible so much ..." Bible hugged all four while he kept thinking about jes ... On the other side jes keeps looking upstairs to see the Bible ...

Bible:"Come let's go out ... " They walked outside and stood watching how hazel was sitting next to jes ...Jes looked worried about the Bible but he got relief seeing Bible hand band aid ...

Hazel:"Why are you silent jes ... Don't you want this marriage to happen ...." Jes shakes his head while his eyes are still on    Bible and kids ...

Jes:"Nothing hazel ...what ever papa and dada say's I'm ok with that hazel ..." Hazel smiled at him while tharn nod his head but the  type looked at Jes who avoided his eye gaze ...

  Tharn:"Then we will keep the engagement on the same day of the mall opening ceremony what do you say baby ? ... Hazel smiled widely while she looked at   Bible and the kids were watching them from upstairs...

  Type:"Yeah...yeah... Whatever you say tharn ... " Type looked at the Neve photo while he kept quiet not uttering a single word ...

Techno:"So when is the opening ceremony tharn ? So that we can prepare for engagement too right..."

Tharn:"Oh it's next week's Friday techno I know it's been a short day to prepare for the engagement let's make it simple ..." Techno and thorn nodded their heads while they found the vase falling down which was near Neve's photo frame ...

Hazel:"Oh i will look after uncle tharn ..." Tharn nodded his head while they were busy talking to each other while Hazel walked towards the photo frame with a smirk ...

Oh my poor Neve ... Look I took your place na ... Just a few more days and I will throw this pic outside the mansion with my own hands where you're actually to be Neve ... You dare to snatch jes from me but now I took him back from you and soon I will throw your kids and that head weighted guy Bible too ...

He just escaped from his mom and his uncle ... It all went in the trash just like you baby girl ... You know what I have someone in this mansion to spy each and everyone here ... And I also know how this stupid type has agreed to marry jes and bible it's totally shitty thing right Neve ... Don't worry I will send your kids to you soon just wait and watch ..." She placed the vase on the table while she sat next to jes with a smile ...