chapter ♾️ 22

Author's pov...

Type was glaring at tine and wat who was sitting opposite to him while he throw the pillow at tine face while all kids giggles at thier fight ...

Tine:"What even i don't want that brat to be my daughter in law ... This boy over here wants her and he say's he loves her my god ... Even I asking him why you don't find any other girls in Italy huh? Answer me bas ..." Tine literally crying while bas hugged his papa ...

Bas:"Yes papa i understand your situation but i loved her from childhood how can I let her go and you know she is always hot head girl at back ..." Type pushed wat from his place while he sit next to bas ...

Type:"What if your p'jes married her huh? What would you do then ? Tell me bas ..." Bible and kids looked at jes who gulped looking at his wifey and kids while looking at his papa...

Jes:"Why are you dragging me in this mess huh? Who told him to love her and also I never had a thought of marrying her papa ...Don't create a new mess inbetween me and bible ..." Bible turned his head towards jes who smiled at him before peeking his lips while jess hit his lips...

Jess:"Dada no stop it ..." She closed Bible's mouth while jes rubbed his lips looking at Bible who giggles at his situation...

Bas:"Hahahaha... Don't lie mr jes Jespipat kirigun I know you nodded your head to marry her don't you huh? Acting smart infort of Bible now don't you ..." Bible nodded his head to bas while jes moved little from Bible and jess who glaring at him...

Type:"Enough you brat jokes apart I'm serious right know na bas why her ?..." Bas hugged type tightly...

Bas:"Because i love her that's it papa ...And here look i brought you new suite for you and new dress for Bible and kids and attend the marriage tomorrow I will be waiting for you na ... Be a good papa did you get it ...

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA PAPA ... IF SHE CREAT ANY MESS I WILL DIG HER ALIVE AND I WANT TO KEEP WATCHING HER MOVES BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT HER VERY WELL AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT PAPA ..." Type and Bible ,apo looked bas who looked mile ...

Type:"Fine ...fine .... I will attend this marriage only for you na baby ... Don't forget to add my favourite cake and ice cream in the menu ...papa loves you na ..." Type hugged bas hand tightly while tharn and jes rolled thier eyes ...

Tharn:"Brat where is our suite huh? Only your papa and brother in law and this stinky brats caught your eyes ? What about me and jes?..."

Bible:"YOUR BILLIONAIRE DADA... DON'T YOU HUH?..." Jes snap his head towards Bible after hearing his English accent...

Neil:"Wow... Papa you speak good English na ... Now I got English tutor for free ..." Neil hugged Bible's neck while Bible giggles at jes expression while tine and type clapped their hands in excitement...