chapter ♾️ 33

Author's pov…

Thorn makes techno sit on the chair while he sits next to him with a worried face … Even if they say they don't care for Hazel, she is their daughter who they adopted with a lot of love…

Techno:”I should have never thought of adopting in the first place ...I should have not forced thorn too I should have left it the topic back then right?...” Type moved toward the thorn while mile pulled the chair for type…

Type:”You did nothing wrong thron …You did everything good for her and your such a good papa more than me …It's her who don't value your ture love … She become head weighted and arrogant that's it …Never blame you for anything just forget her that you never had someone hazel in your life …” Techno cries out hugging type who keep patting his back …

Techno:”I loved her with all my heart for sure type …I did for real and thanks for telling what she did and Neve baby papa sorry for what hazel did to you I'm sorry …” Bible looked Neve who standing next to techno with a smile…

Bible:”She says that she loves you uncle techno …” Techno nodded his head while type wipe his tears before pinching his cheeks…

Type:”Hahaha I can't believe you thought of living with thorn for all this year … I thought he would have divorce you for your craziness na bestie but you planned for a long term relationship huh….” Techno laughed at the type's words while jes held the Bible's hand with a smile…

Thorn:’Hey you type …Don't corrupt my baby's mind …” Type winks at thorn before laughing at him…

Later, Bible was reading the Books from Jes room which is mostly related to the encyclopedia of human bodies and other related things … Neve was getting bored watching Bible , focusing on books made her roll her eyes…

Neve:”I'm going out to roam just read it carefully mr fake doctor…” Bible laughs at Neve words without moving his eyes…

Just then jes walked in when he felt someone passed over him and got a chill in his spine…He gulped down nervously looking at Bible who was so focused on the books …

Jes:”What are you doing baby ? What is so interesting about this book? I don't even touch it often …” Jes sit beside Bible who leaned on jes back while nodding his head still focusing on the book…

Bible:”Just trying to get more knowledge that's it …” Jes smiled and nodded his head while he looked at the clock and still had time for kids to return from school …

Jes:”So now your mind is occupied with books, not me right?...Later kids will be coming and you will be busy with them and then you will play with them, make them do homework,feed them dinner and make them sleep and later you get tired and you will sleep … That's it right, your daily routine then why should we get married huh?...” Bible closed the book with full force before turning to jes…

Bible:”So what are you coming to say huh? …That you're regretting the decision of marrying me huh?...LISTEN CAREFULLY JES JESPIPAT KIRIGUN THAT YOU'RE MINE… DID YOU HEAR ME YOUR MINE …” Jes gulped down while nodding his head …

Jes:”You're such a fierce teacher that I never met … Now I know how kids obey your words baby…” Bible smiled mischievously while turning and facing jes before tracing his fingers on his cheeks…