chapter ♾️ 14

Author's pov…

     Bible makes Jessa sleep next to him while he keeps patting her to sleep … while she keeps looking at Bible with her big round eyes makes  Bible laugh …

Bible:”Why are you looking at me like that huh? Is something on my face huh?”... Jessa shook her head while she got up and lay down on Bible's top which surprised him …

  Jessa:”After you marry daddy you won't leave me alone right ? You will come to my school right for the parents teachers meeting? I want to introduce you to my friends and show them I have papa too na …” Bible had tears in his eyes while he hugged her tightly towards his chest …

  Bible:”P'bible is always to be with Jessa even if she gets older and becomes a mother to her kids to already know you're happy ? …” Jessa giggles while Bible ticklish her while Bible notices Neve watching them standing near the door while she disappears…

On the other hand,  type ran into jes who was talking on his phone while he snatched it and placed the phone in his pocket … while he moved his hand towards apo who handed the tab to him …

Type:”WHY CAN'T YOU BE A MAN YOU ASSHOLE HUH? WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH BIBLE ? … WHEN YOU AGREE TO MARRY HAZEL HUH? … DON'T GIVE ME A LAME EXCUSES I HAVE PROOF DID YOU GET IT …

AND DON'T JOKE AROUND HIM DID YOU GET IT … AND WHY DID YOU AGREE TO MARRY HER HUH? WHAT DID YOU TOLD ME ABOUT BIBLE WHEN I SAID YOU TO MOVE ON AND MARRY HIM … AND YOU SAID THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE NEVE PLACE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND NOW YOUR READY TO GIVE THE PLACE TO THAT GIRL RIGHT ? …” Jes keeps looking at his papa …

Jes:”Dad gave his words to uncle techno and thorn and how did you think I will go against him …” type took a deep breath while he slapped jes for the first time which made jes surprise…

Type:”So you're doing all this for our willingness jes … grow up jes think about kids for one second… And think about yourself, do you think you can live happily with hazel huh?

Look, I know about you and my friend techno … Techno will listen to my words, nothing has gone wrong. We will postpone this engagement just to get  to know her because I don't feel good when she sees kids and bible. Something is fishy about her, did you get it…” jes looked at apo who nodded his head …

Jes:”And what about dada … how are you going to make him understand huh? …” Type smirk while jes and apo felt a shiver …

Type:”Just bend your lamp post … then how can I kiss you huh ? … “ Jes and apo laughed at type's word he bend a little while type kissed his cheeks before walking towards his room …

Apo:”Bible is really a good guy and I don't have to tell you mr jes … you’re watching him how he takes care of your kids right just think before moving forward then I will take my leave…” jes nodded his head while moving toward his room …

  In the morning Bible carried Jessa towards the car while he again dumped into jes … he just glared at him before walking out …

Bible:”Here dad … drive safely, don't rush, be careful babies … p'bible loves you all …” Jessa kissed Bible cheeks before getting inside the car …