chapter ♾️ 37

Author's pov…

Jes pecked Bible's lips before handing over him a coffee cup who smiled at jes before taking a sip … Jes sat next to Bible who leaned on his shoulder…

Bible:”Going to the hospital today huh? … What are you even thinking about Mr Doc ? Don't you remember what I told you jes?...We have to adopt kids and how are we going to feed them if you keep on staying beside me all the time huh?...” Jes laughed out loud while Bible just pouted his lips…

Jes:”why are you cute and adorable baby ?...You're forgetting something that the hospital owned by me. I run the hospital and also I was thinking about building another one too. It's not like we are going to go bankrupt right …” Bible looked at jes with a frown while he nodded his head…

Bible:”I thought it was Papa's na… And also I forgot that now I'm working right … So when are we going to adopt the babies …” He fully turned facing jes who was at a loss for words…

Jes:”Baby look just yesterday we got married and we already have four and now papa is also pregnant right let's take things slowly just three months … Can you wait for three months for me huh?...” Jes caressed Bible's cheeks who smiled at jes before nodding his head … Bible kissed jes cheeks while hugging him tightly…

Type:’HELLOOOO…NEWLY MARRIED COUPLES OPEN THE DOOR NA …” Bible flinch while jes laughed at his Papa's continuous knock on the door … Jes walked towards the door while he find type and tharn pushed him away before walking inside …

Bible:”Ohh where are you guys going that too early in the morning huh?...” Type kissed Bible's cheeks while tharn and jes shake their head …

Type:”Papa going for a check up na …Too see how this guy is inside me … I just want to inform you guys before going to the hospital and techno told me he will accompany us so I will be back soon na…” Bible nodded his head with a smile while type waved his hand before walking out…

Jes:”I think this pregnancy made papa more cute and clingy to everyone. I don't know male pregnancy could be this beautiful baby …” Bible nodded his head but inside his mind he wanted kids badly …

Later Bible and jes walked down towards the dinning table while they noticed kids having breakfast with dozing off … Neil hit his head on table while falling sleep

Bible:”If you guys are that sleepyhead’s then you should have continued to sleep some more time na babies …” Jessa smiled widely while hugging Bible's waist…

Jessa:”Good morning papa…Yesterday I missed you so much na … You missed the movie too …what were you doing all night don't you get bored huh?...” Jes choked his water while Bible looked at him with a shy smile…

Bible:”Papa don't get bored because daddy was with me right and we got tired after the wedding so we both fell asleep that's it … I missed my pumpkin’s too ..” Bible kissed Jessa cheeks while they heard apo and mile walking towards them…

Apo:”Soo mr Bible how was my gift do you like it …” Bible glared at apo while jes give thumps to apo…

Jes:”I loved your gift apo …It was sooo good on Bible …” Jes wiggled his eyebrows while kids looking back and forth while Bible hitted jes shoulder…

Bible:”Guys stop talking nonsense kids are here …Babies go take rest na Neil Take your sisters sleep some more time …” Niel nodded before walking upstairs with all three…

Jes:”What I'm saying is true right baby?...You looked tempting last night …” Bible shook his head before sitting next to jes…

Bible:”You're just a shameless guy jes…” Mileapo laughed at the Bible's words while they heard Tharn's voice … And find techno holding type …

Bible:”What…what…what …happened to papa …don't you guys go to hospital for a check up huh?...what did they say huh? Is the baby alright dada…” Jes and bible keep looking at type and tharn while techno made type sit on the couch who was looking like under spell …

Tharn:”He is just in a shock na that's it he is alright baby boys… JUST WE ARE EXPECTING TRIPLETS…” Jes and the bible stood from their place while looking at type …

Jesbible:”HUH?WHAT TRIPLETS?...” Tharn rubbed his neck with a shy smile while type glared at tharn…

Jes:”You mean ONE…TWO…THREE…” Jes counted his fingers while Bible laughed out loudly while type glared at him too…

Type:”SHUT UP…EVERYONE SHUT UP…YOU THARN THARA KIRIGUN… I HATE YOU … I HATE YOU …LOOK…LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE GOT INTO ME YOU ASSHOLE… HOW I'M GOING PULL OUT ALL THIS KITTENS OUT OF ME…” Type started to cry while tharn hugged type tightly while he smiled at jes and bible …

Tharn:"Ohhh I'm sorry na baby …I don't  have an idea of  triplets na …You should have agreed with me right baby you the one who threw the condom not me now you're blaming me it's not fair …” Bible hid his face on jes back not to laugh at Tharn's words while type hitted tharn on his head before walking away…

Type:”JUST STAY HERE YOUR PILLOW AND BLANKET WILL FLY TOWARDS YOU TONIGHT DON'T EVEN TOUCH MY ROOM DID YOU HEAR STAY HERE ASSHOLE AND YOU TECHNO BITCH COME MASSAGE MY FOOT …” Bible lost his words that he doesn't know what to say after seeing his papa in law this ever …

Tharn:”What even I got into jes?...That's it for next 7 months this couch is going to be my room…I’m sure your papa asked for …” Jes shut Tharn's mouth who signed him bible standing behind him…

Jes:"It's alright dada…Just 7 months nothing to worry you can take the guest room too let's go baby you must be tired…” Jes held  Bible's hand while walking away …

Tharn:”YOU JES JESPIPAT KIRIGUN MARK MY WORDS .. YOU WILL FACE THE ISSUE LIKE ME IN FUTURE THAT TIME YOU KNOW HOW I FELT I'M CURSING YOU BRAT …” Bible kept looking at jes who was giggling at Tharn's words …

   Spoiler …

  Bible:”DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME ASSHOLE … I TOLD YOU I'M MARRIED AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW IF NOT I WILL COMPLAINT TO GULF AND MEW…” Henry above to touch Bible while someone slapped his back head …

Jes:”WHEN MY HUSBAND SAYS HE IS MARRIED THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE YOU ASSHOLE…” Jes punched Henry who fell on the ground while he glared at jes and bible…

  So hope you guys like this chapter sweethearts ♾️ ❤️…

Let's see in the coming chapters sweethearts ❤ ️ 😍 ❤️…

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤ ️ 😘 ❤️….