chapter ♾️ 42

Author's pov…

Bible parked the car in front of the mansion …while he got down and walked towards the other side while mile rushed towards him and looked jes sleeping soundly…

Mile:”Did he drink too much Bible ?...You should have called me. I would have picked you up, right?...Come on, I will help you to get him inside…” Bible nodded his head while Bible opened the car door while both supported him to get jes inside…

Jes:”Ohh…oh….we are hoe…” Bible laughed at jes words while mile so done with him…

Type:”Ohh my god what happened baby boy?...Did he drink so much ? Did he meet Tong and Alan huh?...I know about his asshole friends … You drove him back from the party ?...” Bible nodded his head while type wiped jes face …

Jes:”Ohh…tye…tyeee …your still wake…”  Bible looked at jes with wide eyes … Bible thought that jes is digging his own grave…

Type:”Yes baby papa is still awake and waiting for you na?...Papa loves baby jes so much … Can papa have ice cream tonight before going to bed?...”Type winked at Bible who laughed at his papa in law…

Jes:”No…no…no…not good for my bro's…” Jes patted type's tummy while type slapped his hand away…

Type:”Brat move away from here…Get lost…” Everyone laughed at type who tried to play innocent…

Jes pulled his hand from mile grip while he walked upstairs while Bible rushed behind him while looking at everyone… Once jes reached his room he flopped on the bed while Bible closed his door before walking towards bed…

Bible:”Jes…wake up remove your shoes …” Bible placed the coat on the chair he found no sign from jes while he removed his shoe and socks…

Jes:”Hmm…no…touching my Bible gets  mad at me …” Bible smiled widely …” “Lo..ok I'm married…” Bible laughed at jes words while he removed his shoes and coat before laying down next to jes …

Bible:”I'm glad that you remember me jes…And thanks for always trusting me and taking care of me and also loving me so much …” Bible pulled jes hand while he lay down on his hand before hugging him…

Jes:”I love you baby …” Bible looked at jes who was looking at him with a smile on his face … Jes pulled Bible close to him while wrapping his leg on Bible and hid his face on his neck…

Bible:”Hahaha…Jes it's ticklish…And your breath is hot makes me …” Jes moved his face from Bible's neck while waiting for him to complete his word…

Jes:”Go ahead baby …I'm just tipsy, not deaf …you're saying something don't you baby …” jes pulled Bible even closer while Bible lost his words while he pulled jes into a kiss…

He can feel jes smirking in between their kiss while he unbuttoned jes shirt in between their kiss …Both moved away catching a breath …