chapter ♾️ 8

Author's pov...

   Bible blowing on Jessa's wound ...while jes keeps treating her wound and band-aid and got injection for Jessa while Bible pulled her close to him while he glared at jes...

Bible:"You better don't hurt her ..." Jes nodded his head while he gave her an injection shot which made Jessa scream loud while everyone closed their ear ...

Tharn:"Like grandpa ... Like a granddaughter no one has a small voice ..." Type hit tharn on his head while  tharn moved little ...

Jes:"Nothing to worry about her Bible just gave her this tablet before food and this one after food ... You can send her to school tomorrow..." Bible sighed and looked at jes with a glare ...

Bible:"ARE YOU EVEN DOCTOR FOR REAL CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH SHE IS HURT... I'M NOT SENTING HER TO SCHOOL THAT'S IT ..." Bible carried jessa and walked upstairs while jes looked at his papa who smiled at him while he walked away ...

Jes:"Why is he shouting at me ... Is he behaving the same to you guys ? " Kids nod their head while jes walked  away ...

Neil:"I think p'bible have multiple personal disorder something ... he smiles sometimes or he gets angry ... We should not piss him more because he is better than the previous caretaker. No one asked us what we like but he knows everything and he takes good care of Jessa ..." Nyla and Naomi keep looking at Neil who rolled his eyes before walking towards their room ...

Later Bible fed Jessa and gave her tablets while he handed over Jessa to the type who was sitting in the living room ... Which makes a type  pout because he thought he could get free time after a long day ...

Bible:"Sorry kids Jessa needs me I can't look at you guys today did you complete your homework huh? What about the time table did you check it ..." Bible arranged bag in chair while he walked towards kids bed ...

Naomi:"Is Jessa slept ? " Bible smiled and kissed Naomi's head while he covered before patting her to sleep ...

Bible:"Neil sleep properly don't keep your hands like that it's going to hurt you ..." Bible checked all three before walking down and get Jessa from type ...

Type:"Finally here keep her with you ... Know I'm free to watch tv ..." Type above to turn on the tv while  Bible snatched the remote from type ...

Bible:"Sir type please don't disturb her go back to your bed ... You're looking tired to just take rest ... Good night see you in morning..." Bible walked back and forth while typing stomping his feet before walking upstairs while he glared at Jes who had nothing to do with the Bible's action ...

  Jessa:"It hurts na p'bible ..." Jessa kept crying while the Bible patted her back ...

  Bible:"Don't cry na ... P'bible will get hurt if you keep crying ... Just sleep na ..." Bible walking back and forth in living room ...

Jes:"Give her to me ... You sit down for sometime and you need rest too ..." Bible shook his head while he continued what he was doing without carrying jes words...

Bible:"You go sir jes you have work and this is my work ... I can take care of her ..." Jes pulled Jessa from the Bible while he made the Bible sit on the couch while jes keep patting Jessa to sleep which turns into snoring ... But he heard two snoring and looked at the Bible and fell asleep too ...

Jes:"Hahaha all talk huh? He carried jessa towards the kids room while making her sleep on her bed ...when he was above turned he found that  Bible standing behind him which makes him flinch...

Bible:"Oh she slept ... Then I will take care sir jes ... You can leave ..." Jes shook his head while he held  Bible's hand before taking him towards his room and made him sit on bed ....

Jes:"She won't wake up till morning... Now you sleep so that you can shout all you want in the morning... You have the guts to shout us huh ? After Neve you got the guts too ... " Jes ruffled the Bible's hair which made him blush but he lay down immediately to hide his cheeks turning red ...

Bible:" Hmm good night sir jes ..." Jes nodded his head while he walked out of his room ... When Bible checked if jes left his room he found a shadow walking behind jes makes him flinch...

   At morning Bible woke up early and got freshed up before walking towards the kids room ... He looked all still sleeping while he woke up Neil and nyal ,Naomi to get ready for school ...

Naomi:"I don't feel like going to school na p'bible ... Let's go somewhere please..." She whined while Bible shook his head while he checked Jessa...

Nyla:"Yes me too don't feel like going out ... Why don't we go out huh? " Bible folded the blanket while he looked at Neil who was in half sleep ...

Bible:"Fine only this time ... And make a plan and talk to your pawpaw's and daddy ok ..." All three ran outside the room while  Bible followed them behind...

Tharn:"Fine ...fine...fine ... I have only two hands you brats leave me ... Go wherever you guys want but be careful..." All three kissed tharn's cheek while  type glared at them...

Type:"Don't you dare kiss me with this stinky mouth of yours ... Anyways enjoy taking your daddy too ..." All three looked at jes who coughed at type's words ...

Jes:"I have an urgent meeting today papa I can't and i ..." His words hanged inbetween while he looked Bible glaring at him ...

Bible:"I can observe whatever is happening inbetween you all five ... Look sir jes your older than me... Hope you understand your work is important but your kids lives are more important than everything... Can you tell me when you took them out last time ..." Jes rubbed his neck to avoid  Bible's questions...

Neil:"Hahaha ....he never had time for us ...Don't waste your energy p'bible..."

Bible:"NIEL WORDS... HE IS YOUR DAD MIND IT ..." Jes stood from his place while he looked at everyone...

Jes:"Fine let's go outside be ready ..." Jes walked away while the type gave a huge smile to Bible ... Who smiled at him while he twisted Niel ears before dragging him upstairs...

Wat:"I can see kids getting attached to Bible ... I can feel that he has some sort of energy that Neve had too ... I don't feel any difference between both of them ..."

Tharn:"Yes I felt the same too wat ... His smile and laugh reminds me of Neve..."  Type looked at the Neve photo while he wiped his tears before walking away ...

  Spoiler ...

   ....:"Hmmmm.... Long time no see kids ... Neil and nyal glared at the person infront of them ... While the Bible pulled all three behind him ...

  Bible:"I don't care who you miss ... But don't you dare come near my kids ..." Jessa hugged the bible neck tightly while the other person laughed at his words....

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❤️....

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️ 😍❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....