chapter ♾️ 38

Author's pov…

  Bible keep thinking about Tharn's words running inside his mind …How he told jes in future you will witness the same problem I'm facing now it makes him happy but at the same time how it's possible for something to happen to him…

  Neve:”WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SO DEEPLY MR BIBLE JES JESPIPAT KIRIGUN…” Bible snapped out of his thought while he looked Neve smiling at him…

Bible:”Neve you bitch where were you all this time huh?...we did you disappeared like your going to leave us all for ever my god I was thinking about you all the time…” Neve just rolled her eyes while sitting on couch…

Neve:”THEN WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH? DO YOU WANT ME TO WITNESS YOU BOTH ARE MAKING OUT FOR REAL?... I JUST WENT TO ROAM AROUND THAT'S IT AND I WATCH HOW NEIL GAVE SPEECH TOO SO I FELT BAD IF I DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO YOU RIGHT THAT'S WHY I JUST GAVE YOU SOME HEART WARMING WORDS …” Bible threw the pillow at Neve catched it …

Bible:”Heart warming speech my foot you asshole … Don't ever do something like that Neve this girl…” Neve giggled at Bible's word while jes stopped on his track when he found the pillow hanging in the air…

Jes:”Neve babe stop freaking me out my god … you guys are unbelievable…” Neve looked at Bible who was laughing at jes words…

Neve:”Don't you feel jealous Bible that jes still calling me babe that to Infort you huh?...” Bible just frowned his eyebrows while shaking his head …

Bible:”I don't Neve because you're his wife and no one can oppose it right …So don't think too much just stay with us and you know papa is having a trip…”

Neve:”Yes papa is having triplets soon I know everything I was here but not visible to you and also last night you looking soooo tempting like jes said Bible …” Bible looked at Neve and jes while she disappeared again which freaks out jes…

Jes:”What…what happened baby you're turning red like cherry right now …” Jes caressed Bible's cheeks while he hid his face on jes tummy…

Bible:”Neve said I was tempting like you said last night now I get like husband…like wife I'm done with you both leave me…” Jes laughed at Bible's word while he kissed his lips …while they precious time get interrupted by jes phone call which made them laugh…

Jes:”Let it be something important bright …If not I'm kicking your ass mind it …” Bible shake his head while he heard bright laughing on other side of the call…

Bright:”Yeah it's important that Bible is having a Photoshoot and also that brand has already made the mind to make Bible their brand ambassador too so ask him to come to the company fast …And you don't tail him behind asshole …” Bright cut call before jes starts to curse him…

Jes:”Asshole … Baby you're having a shoot today and you want me to accompany …” Bible looked at before nodding his head with a smile…

Bible:”Okay let's go jes … Just drop me once i finish with the shoot I will call you just pick me up…” Bible picked his phone and wallet before walking out …

Later jes entered the studio while glared at bright before hitting his head which made them so done with these two for sure…

win:”Let's get ready for the shoot and you both get the hell out of the set and fight somewhere else did you hear me out …” Bible winked at jes before walking behind win…