chapter ♾️ 28

Author's pov…

  Bible was busy cleaning the kids room arranging things neatly while Lily and Anne helped him tidy the bed and cupboard… Bible looked Neve sitting on the study table while Swing her legs …

Neve:”You're wasting your time and education by cleaning your kids room… Listen to me,  Bible just joined the school so that you look after your kids right ?...” Bible looked at Lily and Anne speaking… while he eyes Neve to stop …

Lily:”P'bible did dust get into eyes huh? Just wash your eyes na …” Neve laughed at Bible who shook his head …

Bible:”I'm good lily … You guys can leave, I will manage it myself guys …” Both nodded their heads while walking out…

Neve:”What are you trying to consider my idea huh? So that you can always keep an eye on them … You don't know what they are capable of Bible … once Neil got hit by his classmate for arguing with each other na …” Bible stopped his work and looked Neve nodding her head …

Bible:”Why no one says to me about this matter is that so serious at the back huh?...” Neve nodded her head while Bible sighed and started to continue his work…

Type:”Bible…Bible… oh that you are huh? Get ready for school there is an issue Niel got into a fight with someone at school  the principal called me just now this boy … And also i asked jes to school directly …” Bible dropped the clothes while he looked at Neve who shook her head…

Bible:”I will be back Neve …” Neve nodded her head while type and Bible rushed down before getting inside the car …

Bible kept fidgeting his fingers nervously while type held his hand before shaking his head with a smile…

Type:”Don't get too much stress Bible let's just see what happened don't worry keep calm … It happens every time  Neil never listens to me once but after you come he never gets into the fight but now I don't know what happened to  Bible?...”

Bible:”Sorry papa right now I don't get your words inside my mind … I'm worried about all four and Jessa …” Bible held his head while looking outside …. Type sigh before nodding his head …

Mile stopped the car in front of the office room while the principal wished to type before walking them towards the correspondence room…

Principal:”Sir, we are sorry for making you guys worried but this time the issue is serious…” just then jes rushed towards Bible who held his hand …

Bible:”IS JESSA OKAY? IS NEIL GOT HURT ? DID HE HURT SOMEONE ? WHAT ABOUT NYAL AND NAOMI DID THEY HURT TOO? SAY SOMETHING WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT HUH?... I'M THERE PAPA AND I CAN QUESTION YOU RIGHT?...” The principal looked type sitting on his seat while nodding his head…

Principal:”Sir jes… They got into an argument and they both fell on the ground and hit their head on the rock but nothing serious…” Bible held the principal tightly while he looked like a type and jes standing idol…

Type:” Did you inform the parents if they are already here, ask them to meet me right now and also bring Neil and the other student…” Just then Jessa ran towards the Bible while hugging his leg…