chapter ♾️ 43

Author's pov…

Bible kept wiping his tears which fell down his cheeks …He looked win watching in a rare view mirror while he passed the tissue to Bible…

Gulf:”My goodness i really want to say this matter to bright and mew but no I don't want to spoil it let the Bible disclose this happy news to jes first then we can tell them…” Gulf

Bible:”I don't know how jes is going to take this matter gulf …What if he doesn't trust me? What if he thinks I'm pulling a prank huh?...How I'm going to say this to papa in law and dada and my pumpkins. Do they accept this little one huh?...”Win turned around while he held  Bible's hand with a smile …

Win:”Bible your thinking too much brother …How can you think that jes will say that your pulling a prank on him and sir type and kids trust me you got a such a lovely family who going to take care of you like a princess and sir type going to take Good care of you even forgetting he is pregnant trust me …” Bible laughed at win's words he is true …

Bible:”It's been three days since we met each other. This is the first time we have been apart for all three days, no calls , no message…”Gulf and win laughed at Bible's reaction who was pouting like a baby…

Once gulf parked the car guards were surprised seeing  Bible there he bowed to them before rushing inside towards the front desk…

  Front desk:”Oh sir Bible Nice to meet you after a long time …How are you ?...Are you here to meet doc Jes he is in the conference room at the 3rd floor …” Bible dropped his bag on the floor before rushing towards the elevator…

Win:”This boy …Thank you sweetheart…” She just blushed at win's words of someone who walked behind Bible…

They walked closely behind Bible not to spoil his moment with jes …Bible pressed third floor button while he keep patting his feet with a huge smile…

Nurse:”Sir Bible is something good you look super happy ?...” Bible smiled at them while the door opened before he rushed towards the conference room but he slow down not to get hurt…

Bible:”Ok baby let's do it na …Let's meet daddy …” Bible took deep breath while he pushed the door little and peeked inside to see jes talking to other doctors while someone got his attention…

Doc James:”Ohh mr Bible …” Jes turned his head when he heard  Bible's name he looked through the door and found his baby peeking inside made him smile…

Jes:”Baby…what are you doing here huh?...” Bible almost ran towards jes before hugging him tightly while he busted into tears….

Bible:”I…i…missed you so much jes…why don't you pick up my calls and you don't come to home too…” Jes chuckled at Bible's word while he hugged him tightly while he looked other's leaving them a moment before walking out…

Jes:”Did my baby miss me that much huh?... I'm really sorry for not calling you back you know right I got work here and ….” Before jes could speak Bible took the sonography and placed it in his hand…