Chapter ♾️ 20

Author's pov…

Jes opened the door and found his sweet little devil standing outside with her teddy bear in her hands … She walked inside for the first time in jes room and found her mom's photo hanging on the wall …

Jessa:”What is papa doing here daddy ?I can't sleep properly so I want to Papa's room and find he was missing then pawpaw told me he is with you na …” Jessa was trying to get on the bed while jes carried her and make her sit next to Bible while she lay down and hugged her papa …

Jes:”Did grandpa type told you that papa is here with you ? …” She nodded her head while Bible whined in his sleep while Jessa patted him while she hugged him tightly…

Jessa:”Good night daddy …Before going out turn off the light …”Jes looked Jessa while he rolled his eyes …

Jes:”You devil this is my room …” He lay down next to jes before turning off the light … He keeps looking at Bible and Jessa how much they love each other to the core … He felt happy that  Bible treated all the kids the same … He hugged them both while closing his eyes…

  At the morning Bible wakes up and look at the time and find it's already 7 clk …He above to rush out while he looked it's Saturday and got relief …He look around and find Jessa was sleeping soundly while he feet was on jes’s head  …

Bible:”Hahaha… so cute …” He took out his phone while he clicked the photo and saved it to show jes and Jessa later … He made Jessa sleep properly on her pillow while he kissed her cheeks and looked jes watching him with a smile …

Jes:”Good morning mr papa …Bible smiled and nodded his head before walking inside the bathroom…while jes smirked and looked at Jessa sleeping soundly he placed a pillow on each side before running inside the bathroom…

Bible:”AHHHH…WHA…WHA…WHAT ARE YOU DOING JES …” Jes shut Bible's mouth while he open the door and find Jessa still sleeping…

Jes:”Don't shout and wake up the little devil Bible …You know what she did after you fallen asleep she followed you till here and you know who is the backstabber it's your lovely papa in law …” Bible laughed out while he shook his head …

Bible:”She is just a kid …And don't tell me your jelly jelly about your own kids Mr doc…” Bible brushed his teeth while he handed the brush to jes who nodded his head …

Jes:”I think we should send them to honeymoon with papa and dada it would be better in future…”  Bible hit jes while he kept looking for jes to walk out of the bathroom…

Bible:”What leave the bathroom I need to bathe and go sit with Jessa she will wake up soon…” Jes shook his head while he hugged bible and got a chill in his spine…

Jes:”I'm not here to walk out like that I'm here to take a bath with you mr papa …” Bible looked jes with his wide eyes while he shook his head …  But jes nodded his head while Bible took each step back until his back hit a wall…

Bible:”Don't you dare come close to me jes … I'm warning you to mind it …” Jes shrugged it off while he pinned  Bible's hand on the wall before kissing him …

Jes:”Still you want me to go out huh?...” Bible looked around while avoiding jes’s eyes …

Bible:”Fine … fine… pray to god that your lovely time doesn't get spoiled by my baby doll …” Jes chuckled at the Bible's words…

Jes:”Baby doll ? No, for me she is Annabelle …” Bible laughed out loudly while jes shut his mouth … Jes silenced him while he removed his shirt and waited for the Bible's turn …

Bible looked nervous while jes smiled and kissed his cheeks before walking out leaving  Bible alone …. He peeked inside while Bible looked at him

Jes:”Just take your time I don't want to rush out in our relationship…” Bible smiled and nodded his head …

When Bible walked out of the bathroom he slipped when he kept his foot on something and found the total room of his mess and found all the pillows were torn and all the things were shuttered over the ground …

Bible:”What the hell is this jes and Jessa what are you guys doing and jes what the hack is this tell me look at the room … why is everything a mess …” Jes and Jessa pointed their fingers to each other while Bible glared at him…

Jes/Jessa:”He called me Annabelle/She kicked me on the face …” Bible was so down with them while he watched Neve laughing like hell …she was watching the entire show for a long time…

Bible:”SHUT UP … Neve stopped her laughing while she kept giggling, lowering her head …”AND YOU BOTH CLEAN THIS MESS YOU CREATED DID YOU GUYS GET IT OR YOU'RE BOTH GOING TO SLEEP ON LIVING ROOM …” Bible walks out to wake up kids …

Jessa:”I'm doing this for papa …” She placed the pillow on the bed while jes hit her playfully ...

Jes:”Sorry it was a mistake and I'm doing this for my wifey did you get it Annabelle…” Jessa shouted at jes who closed his ears…

On the other hand, it's been a day thorn locked Hazel in her room … He kept the key with him while he opened the door only to give food to hazel …

  Hazel:”Open the damn door … Do you guys hear me … I said to open this door … It's been a day since you opened this door. Let me out …"Hazel kept knocking on the door while techno looked at thorn

Thorn:”Yeah …yeah… i will unlock the door soon once your
Soon to be husband is here did you get it baby girl … YOU'RE FUTURE HUSBAND IS ON HIS WAY …

Hazel:”Husband what husband are you talking about huh?Open this damn door right now dada… please open this door I don't want this marriage to happen and who is the person huh?...Hazel kept her ears on the door while techno looked thorn …

Techno:”I know you don't like suprise baby …But papa don't like to break the surprise for you na …Just one day you will see him tomorrow he is on the way … hope you like our surprise baby … papa and dada still loves you did you get it … If you make any scene then forget your life because it will total mess darling…” Hazel hit the door while both watched it from outside …

Hazel pulled her hair in anger while she kept shouting while techno and thorn closed their ears while the maid handed them cotton balls to place in ears…

  Spoiler….

  Hazel:”You…you…you…. Don't tell your my husband please don't do this to me … I'm begging you please don't if not I will call the cop on you …” The other person laughs at Hazel while he patted her cheeks…

….:”GO AHEAD, I'M NOT STOPPING YOU … BUT BEFORE THE COP ARRIVES EITHER YOU WILL BE KILLED OR YOU WILL BE MY WIFE . THE CHOICE IS YOUR BABY …”

So hope you guys like this chapter ♾️ ❤️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️ 😍 ❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️ 😘 ❤️....