chapter ♾️ 3

Author's pov...

On the other side of  Thailand the person placed their luggage in front of the tharn and the type who was looking at the person with worried eyes ...

Nanny:"Sorry sir type ... I can't take care of all four kids anymore and my husband and kids need me and I'm leaving thailand right now and you select whom ever you guys want just settle my payment I'm leaving from here ..." That's when a football hits a vase beside her while she takes the luggage and runs out of the mansion ...

Tharn:"Hey...hey...wait a minute Nancy..." Type removed his spec and looked upstairs while he took deep breath while claiming himself down ...

Type:"Settle her amount soon tharn ...  And also give advertisements for caretakers I can't deal with these brats ... If you don't find someone ... Just say hi to this couch for your entire life...." Tharn gulped down while nodding his head ....

Tharn:"Where are you going baby? ..." Type glared at tharn who lowered his head hiding his giggles...

Type:"Of course to bath your brat grandkids ... Another word from you mr kirigun your done mind it ..." Tharn nod his head while looking at laptop...

Type walked upstairs and find Neil and nyal arranging thier bag after throwing the huge ball on their nanny ...

Neil/nyal:"Good morning pawpaw..." Type rolled his eyes while type looked all the cupboards and under the bed to find one little creature...

Type:"It's grandpa type and you where is your stinky little sis huh? ..." Naomi walks out with her school bag ... While Naomi point out the finger towards other cupboard...

Naomi:"Sorry pawpaw... But we don't see Jessa ... Let's go sis it getting late for school ... Seems like Jessa is not coming with us today and also pawpaw left too let's get ready ..." Jessa opened the cupboard and find type standing right infornt of her with folding hands ...

Jessa:"Yo..you...lied to me ... I'm just a baby ..." Type slapped her bump bump before carrying her towards the bathroom while Jessa licked types hand before running downstairs...

Type:"You little brat don't you dare run ... You stinky brat get ready for school I can't run behind you my god this kid ...

Jessa:"I never told you to run behind me na type ..." Tharn laughed at his granddaughter's words ...

Type:"Did you just laugh at me tharn ..." Tharn shakes his head while he walks away leaving type and Jessa alone...

Jessa:"Pawpaw I'm having a fever no no bathing na ..." Type above to speak something while Jessa hits her back who is standing behind her and watching all the drama ...

Jes:"DON'T YOU HAVE SCHOOL OR SHOULD I DRAG YOU TO SCHOOL HUH ... REALLY YOU GOT FEVER HOW ABOUT A INJECTION JESSA ... AND WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO NANCY HUH? ..." Jes held her small hands tightly while the type slapped his hand away and carried jessa who was crying after her dad shouted at her ...

Type:"what are you doing jes ? Have you lost your mind huh? She is just a kid and she has nothing to do with you past life just move on for god sake and if I see you near her that day will be your last mind it  ... " Type carried jessa towards their room while all three kids looked at jes who glared at them before walking towards upstairs...

Neil:"Chill down sisy's ... Let's go by now Jessa would have got a fever for sure ... Because she messed up with the great JES JESPIPAT KIRIGUN ..." Both girls giggle at Neil comment before walking outside while jes watch all his kids leaving...

The same day both  the Bible and apo reached the address and found a person locking his door while they stopped him from getting out ...

Paul:"What you guys want huh ? Why are you blocking my way that too early in the morning  move a side ..." Bible showed the address and told him he is the son of Mr John ...

Bible:"Dad told us to meet you once we reach Thailand and by any chance are you mr Paul ..." Paul nodded his head with a smile while he handed over the key to  apo ...

Paul:"Yes little man I'm Paul and here I get inside i have work today and i can't be late ... See you guys tonight and I will come with your job offers for sure ..." Bible and apo nodded their heads before getting inside the house ...

Apo:"Are you sure we will find a job here  Bible ..." Bible looked around the house and lay down the floor while placing the pillow ...

Bible:"I don't know apo but my inner person say's we already got the job ... Let's wait for the official announcement till then take rest ..." Apo laydown next to Bible ...

Paul rushed inside the mansion gate ...while he find tharn waiting for him which makes him nervous...

Paul:"Sorry sir tharn ... I got a guest at last minute I just asked them to stay inside and rushed back to work ..." Tharn smiled and nodded his head before getting inside the car...

Tharn:"Paul you been working for me more than 20 years and how do thinking I'm going to be angry with you ..." Paul smiled at tharn while he started to drive towards the company...

Paul:"where is sir type don't he accompanied you sir tharn ... And I heard again the caretaker run away ..."

Tharn:"Yeah Paul you heard right ... She run away even without getting her salary ... And Jessa got fever after jes shouted at her and type taking care of her i don't know still how long he going to be like this he forgetting she is just a kid ... And now  I have find new caretaker for them ...And also new guard for type ... You know what happend other day ..." Tharn shot him to dead for trying to harm type ...

Paul:"If you don't mind can I bring those two guys for the job tomorrow sir tharn and you can settle them for the work ..." Tharn smiled and nodded his head ...

Tharn:"Why not Paul bring them tomorrow let's test thier ability too ..." Tharn sighed in relief 😮‍💨 ...

   Spoiler ...

   Bible:"Don't worry sir type i can take care of them four and make them discipline kids trust me ..." Bible looked at four glaring at him while he smirk at them ...

Type:"But be careful with all the four Bible ... They are venoms ..." Type showed his tongue to his grandkids while they rolled thier eyes ...

So hope you guys like this chapter sweethearts ❤️....

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️ 😘❤️....