chapter ♾️ 32

Author's pov…

   Bible removed Jessa's hands from his shirt …who was holding it tightly…He just kissed the palm of hand before caressing her head…. He goes above and turns around when he finds lily and Anne holding pillows in their hand …

Bible:”What happened to you guys huh? Is something wrong my girls ?...” Lily made bed on the floor while Anne nodded her head …

Anne:”P'bible sir type told us to look after kids from today and sleep with them because your not feeling well and also p'jes is also hurt you have to look after him so we agreed to look after kids and also kids getting attached to us too so don't worry about them you take rest …” Bible smiled and patted Anne's head …while Lily moved her head forward which made Bible and Anne giggle…Bible patted her head before walking out …

Bible walked towards his room and found Jes standing near the balcony but he can clearly see that jes is smoking that for the first time after he entered their room…

Bible:”I heard you were a drunkard but not a smoker huh?...” Bible pulled the cigarette from jes before throwing it in an ashtray…

Jes:”Hahahaha…That was before you entered this mansion after I started loving you I stopped both but now I'm stressed that's why just one cigarette…” Jes caressed Bible's cheeks …

Bible:”Even if you are depressed or stressed, whatever you don't smoke remember Kids will learn this from you jes …” Jes laughed at Bible's word …

Jes:”You think  all four kids are going to learn how to smoke in the future from me baby ?...I doubt Jessa Because she is such a brat like her papa …She will spoil the rest of my kids for sure …” Bible smiled at jes words before flicking his head …

Bible:”OHHH… MR JES JESPIPAT KIRIGUN REMEMBER YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY THIS BRAT IN A WEEK … YOU CALLED ME BRAT RIGHT THEN FROM NOW ON NO HUGS AND KISS JUST BE LIKE THIS MR DOC…” Bible shut the balcony door leaving jes dumbfounded…

Jes:”Baby … baby please I will not underestimate you from now on just open the door na … I am sorry baby … Look at my hands and head how I'm supposed to sleep on the floor …” Bible removed his slipper before getting into the bed…

Bible:”Don't be over dramatic jes … I have not locked it before I locked the door for real …” Jes rushed inside before getting on the bed … He above to kiss Bible who flicks his lips…” “ DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT KISSING ME AFTER SMOKING GET LOST …” Bible turned his back to jes who pouted his lips and hugged bible tightly…

In the morning Lily and Anne helped Bible to get kids ready for school … He fed Jessa while Anne arranged their bag before taking it towards the car…

Bible:”Neil be careful alright don't get into fights and look after all three did you hear me…” Niel nodded his head with a smile…

Nyal:”Don't worry about us papa …We will look after each other…You and Daddy take care na…Love you papa…” Nyal kissed his cheeks before running out …

Jessa:”Yes…yes … give daddy medicine and you also take rest evening we will go shopping na …” Bible laughs at Jessa words before kissing her cheeks…

Bible:”Yes my mom…I will take rest now go it's getting late …” All three run towards the car while Bible waved his hand before walking inside …

Jes:”Ohh did they leave already huh? I was changing the band-aid na … Did you have breakfast?...” Jes wiped Bible's sweat before kissing his cheeks…

Bible:”You should have called me jes … I would have helped you right come let's have breakfast…Anne just call papa and dada for breakfast and also you guys also come join us …” Anne and Lily looked jes who smiled at them while jes pulled chair for lily who blushed hardly which make jesbible laugh her reaction…

Inspector:”Good morning doctor jes…Hope you're alright right now and sir type have filed a complaint against Mrs hazel …Is sir type and sir tharn is at home …” They heard footsteps and found all three walking down …

Type:”So did you find her inspector? Can we meet her huh?...” Mile sighs at him to sit down while he gulped down looking at tharn and type …

Inspector:”Tha…tha…that…we are still finding her sir type … And she is nowhere in Thailand and you know how much pressure we have gotten from the higher department…” Type slammed his hand on the table which made the inspector flinch …

Type:”WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HER ? THEN WHAT ABOUT THE COMPLAINT I HAVE FILED AGAINST HAZEL HUH? INSPECTOR JUST FIND THAT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY…” Inspector nodded his head before walking out …Mile looked outside while he smirked at type …

Mile:”NOT BAD … NOT BAD … SIR TYPE YOUR BORN ACTOR HUH? HOW I WISH I WOULD SEE YOU IN BIG SCREEN … KEEP IT UP …” Type and tharn laughed at Mile's word while jes and bible looked at type …

Jes:”What you did papa?care to explain huh?...” Type nodded his head before walking towards the dining table …

Tharn:”Sit down guys why are you standing I'm hungry…” Jes pulled a chair for Lily and Anne while they looked type and tharn…

Type:”Should I say separately for you guys huh mile and apo sit down …let's eat together from now on if my son in law wants to change things then whom I'm to stop it …” Bible smiled at type while thanking him…

Jes:”Still I don't hear from you papa where is hazel …” Bible and everyone nodded their heads…

Type:”Where is she right now ?...” Mile took out his phone while checking the tracking device…

Mile:”Our shipment is going to Madagascar right now sir type…” All five looked type who eating casually…

Bible:”You …you…mean she is in the ship and how did you find her and what about bas and uncle techno and thorn?..” Type giggles at Bible's word while they heard a voice from behind…

Techno:”I just told the type where she is hiding na Bible … Let her rot in hell for what she did for Neve and she even tries to kill jes … I regret adopting her Bible …” Thorn patted techno’s shoulder while controlling his tears…

Spoiler …

Bible:”No…no…no…it's too costly jes … I'm okay with a simple wedding suite na … Let's try white …” Bible dragged jes towards the shop which made jes laugh …

Jessa:”No…no…no… my papa deserves a costly wedding dress …Let's go guys we will select them just follow me …” Niel carried Jessa before walking behind their papa and daddy …”

So hope you guys like this chapter sweethearts ♾️ ❤️…

Let's see in the coming chapters sweethearts ❤ ️ 😍 ❤️…

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤ ️ 😘 ❤️…