chapter ♾️24

Author's pov...

Back the wedding reception hazel kept looking at jes and bible table without blinking her eyes... She gets irritated when ever jes holds Bible hand in front of her eyes...

Bas:"Calm down Mrs hazel bas ... Your eyes are going to hurt from glaring p'jes and brother in law ... Are you jealous huh? Don't worry we both can leave happily where everyone will be jealous of our love life ..." Hazel glared at bas who loves to irritate her more ...

Hazel:"Love life....love life ...what love life we have in between mark my words i will divorce you for sure ..." Bas laughed at Hazel while tine and techno walked away from their table ...

Bas:"You don't have to go to that extent baby ... I will send you somewhere that you can't even think about coming back ... Because I will kill you the way you don't want another life for sure ... I'm not that old bas who follows you like a mad guy I'm something else you don't even though in your wild dreams...

Just have eyes for me not someone else because you won't have these eyes to see someone else ... Did you get it waiting I will bring our wedding cake ..." Bas patted her cheeks before walking away...

Type:"Ohh what happened hazel ... Your sweating like hell is something wrong what ever I don't care i was here to meet my baby bas na ... He just kept his words he ordered my favourite cake on his wedding day and even ice cream na ..." Type was busy eating the cake while tine and techno dragged him from there with an evil smile on their face...

Hazel:"Shit... So everything in this room is surrounded by what they like huh? Then why I'm still here I will kill everyone for sure ..." Hazel stabbed the fork on the meat while she glared at Bible ...

Jessa:"Papa let's go home na ... I'm sleepy ..." Bible nodded his head while he carried her while waiting for jes ...

Bas:"Ohh did she fall asleep already yeah it's getting late too ... Hope you enjoyed the wedding brother in law..." Bible smiled and nodded his head ...

Bible:"Oh yes bas i did and I was trying to talk with you ... If you get free time tomorrow can you visit the mansion it's important na ..." Bas nodded his head with a smile and kissed Jessa's head ...

Jes:"Hey brat congratulations once again na ... Then we will take leave be careful with hazel don't do something crazy... Just give her time she will accept you for sure ... " Bas laughed at jes words before nodding his head...

Bible:"Shall we leave Jessa fallen asleep They are having school tomorrow..." Jes nodded his head before walking out with bible and kids ...

Once they arrive the mansion Bible made Jessa change her dress and make her lay down before covering her with a blanket...

Nyal:"Good night papa ..." Nyal kissed Bible's cheeks before getting into bed ... Bible kissed their head before turning off the light and walked out ...

He walked towards their room and found Jes already changed into his night dress... He walked inside the bathroom and got refreshed up and looked at the mirror and thought how he was going to break this news to everyone regarding Neve's death ...

Bible:"I have to break this silence for sure it's not good if I keep it closed ... Because hazel can harm anyone in future for sure ...so tomorrow i should break this silence for sure ..." He wears his pants before walking out thinking about Neve ... Jes was talking to Dr James on video on his tab ...