chapter ♾️ 45

Author's pov…

  Bible blinked his eyes a few times before opening his eyes and looked at jes who was still sleeping soundly next to him wrapping his legs around him…He smiled before caressing his hair…

Bible:”Good morning mr doc …time to wake up and get ready for your hospital…” Jes hummed before turning otherside which make Bible smile…

Jes:”Just five more minutes baby i will wake up for sure …” Bible nodded his head before walking towards the bathroom to get fresh up …

Once he completed his daily routine he walked out and find jes arranging the bed while he give a huge smile to Bible …

Jes:”Good morning baby …Good morning my boy…” Jes patted Bible's tummy while Bible glared at him…

Bible:”Boy ..You said boy …how do you know it's boy huh?... I want a girl … Maybe later we can have a boy. What do you say huh?...” Jes wants to really argue with his baby. That's when Tharn's curse hit his ear…

Jes:”Ohh yeah I'm sorry baby…I'm still in a half sleep mood that's why blabber out …Now watch me … Good morning my tiny annabelle…” Bible just hit jes head who laughed out at his babies reaction…

Bible:”You dare to call my tiny pumpkin Annabelle huh?...i told you not to call Jessa like that now you're naming her the same huh?...” Jes squat  little until he looked into the Bible's eyes who looked at him with wide eyes… “ I…i…have to wake up my pumpkin's…” Bible rushed out leaving jes all laughing …

Jes walked down talking on his phone while buttoning his shirt …Bible smiled at him while he helped him buttoning his sleeves…

Jes:”Thank you baby …I don't need …” Bible handover box to jes who smiled at his baby…

Bible:”I know your work is important but for me your more important than anything you should take care of yourself…Have a good day jes…” Jes pecked his lips before walking out…

Type:”My god why should I witness all this lovely dovey moments in the morning huh?...” Bible looked at type who was scratching his tummy while walking down …

Techno:”Your son in law repaying you what you did to me and tine when you both got married don't you guys rubbed in our face huh?...” Type rolled his eyes while scratching his tummy…

Type:”All sudden i fell like scratching my tummy and it's fell good Bible …” He hugged bible being clingy towards his son in law…

Jessa:”Don't do it pawpaw…You're hurting my little aunties and uncles inside you na …” Type showed his tongue to Jessa while techno dragged him outside for a walk…

Later, Bible keeps roaming around in a garden while carrying mochi in his hand while all guards freak out whenever they see mochi in Bible's hand …

Bible:”Hmm your growing day by day my girl…And you too gray…” Bible looked down and saw gray circling his leg…Gray meow him in reply which made him smile…