chapter ♾️ 47

Author's pov…

  Bible kept glaring at his papa in law who was eating a cake slice like nothing happened between him and bible …Type smiled at Bible who snapped his head on the other side giving a damn about his papa in law…

Bible:”Jes mark my words you have to buy me a new house did you get it ?...In future if I get preggy i will move to that house and I'm not sharing the house with someone like him again he is nothing but a cunning guy …” Jes looked at  Bible and type who rolled their eyes at the same time …

Tharn:”Why do you want to leave this house again when you get pregnant baby boy you still think I will do the same mistake like I did now never you can leave happily ever after na…” Bible smirked looking at his papa in law …

Techno:”Tharn what do you have down to your nose ?...” Tharn touched his mouth looking at techno…

Tharn:”Of course my mouth …” Techno signed him to shut his mouth with a glare…

Techno:”Yeah i can see it tharn just keep it shut for god sake did you hear me …” Tharn looked at type who was routing his gun before looking at tharn…

Tharn:”Suddenly I feel like sleeping. See you guys in the morning baby let's go i will give you a foot massage come on na…” Type walked towards the stairs while he smirked at Bible who felt like shouting but he kept quiet …

  Bible glared at jes before walking upstairs while all his conjuring team smirked at him before tailing their Papa's back…

Jes:”You guys ahead it's getting late I'm sleepy too see you guys in the morning…” All four nodded their heads while jes flopped on the couch …kept looking at the ceiling…

Jes:”Again he wants to have a baby ?... No this is not going to happen again but I should control my inner self whenever I see him …” Jes closed his eyes while falling asleep …

Otherside Bible keeps walking back and forth while he looks at all his pumpkins sleeping soundly. He looked at the time and found it's Mid 1clk already…

Bible:”I can't sleep peacefully and also I miss jes next to me…If he was here he would pat me to sleep what I even did huh?...” Bible keeps sighing while Neve is so done with her brother…

Neve:”You should have thought it before throwing jes out of this room ….I never had mood swings like you do Bible …May be male might get differ ..” Bible sighed before nodding his head…

Bible:”You look after babies I'm going to jes …Good night Neve…” Bible walked towards the stairs while he found jes sleeping on the couch soundly…

He just moved toward jes with his baby steps while he stood next to him with a pout …He tapped jes hand who wake up from his sleep before looking at Bible…

  Jes:”Ohh wow …what happened baby did you hurt somewhere huh?...Can't you sleep well your leg hurts you baby?...” Bible pulled jes hand while he lay down next to him hugging…

Bible:”No I can't sleep well na I miss you and little one miss you too jes …” He hid his face on jes neck … who smiled at his big baby…”