chapter ♾️ 11

Author's pov...

   Tharn have decided to keep eve and John with them after what he have witnessed ... John have agreed to stay with Paul and don't want to disturb Bible's work ...

Type:" Just today Alex have retired from his job ... He was drive for kids ... He pick up and drop kids at school he use to take care of them ... He is getting aged and he is hospitalized so we asked him to take rest now you're responsible for kids ... Here take it and come everyday morning at 7:30 and they will show you the way to school ... Do you know how to drive ?..." All laughed at type's word ....

John:"Yes Mr type I know how to drive thank you so much for your help ... I won't forget your timely help to us ..." Type smiled while he looked jes keep looking upstairs...

  Tharn:"Don't worry take eve with you tomorrow and they will join her in school don't worry about the fees it's one of our school ... Now go take rest you guys need it ..." Eve walk down while he looked john and others talking with eachother ...

  Eve:"Thank you so much sir type ... I won't forget you guys because I was afraid what would happen if brother married that monster but you saved us ..." Type hugged her before kissing her cheeks ...

  Type:"Your welcome my baby girl ... Be ready for new school study hard and make us proud got it ... And what is Bible doing up ? Is he alright?..." Eve smiled and nodded her head ...

   Eve:"After what I say here I'm happy that p'bible have found four precious kids to look after him ... " Type and tharn smiled at Eve words while John took eve with him out ...

   Jes:"Why did you said something like that papa? You know how much Neve is important to me right and your accepting Bible to be your son in law ? ..." Type took deep breath while he turned and looked at jes...

  Type:"SO WHAT IF I ACCEPT HIM HUH? CAN YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO LOOK AT YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE DOES TELL ME JES... HE LOVES YOUR KID ESPECIALLY JESSA YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVES BIBLE ... WHAT FAULT YOU HAVE WITNESSED IN BIBLE ... ARE YOU TOO JUDGING BIBLE FOR BEING GAY ... AND WHAT ABOUT ME AND YOUR DADA ? ARE YOU JUDGING US TOO ..."Type played a victim card while jes looked type with wide eyes ... He hugged his papa after along time ...

Jes:"Don't talk like that papa ... I love you guys and I never judged any gay couples out thier I'm just asking you that's it ... You know I don't feel anything towards anyone in this last five years that's it ... And bible he is good guy and taking good care of kids he have my respect but marrying him no papa sorry..." Jes walked out while type pout his lips while tharn above to kiss it while type blocked him ...

Type:"Get lost tharn..." Type walked away while mile and apo giggles lowering thier head while tharn sigh sadly Because his baby rejected him ...

   Its been two days Bible avoiding jes ...when ever he see jes he walks back towards his room so they don't have to interact with each other's ...

John:"Ohh finally we reached the house na kids ... Here your bags ... Finish your homeworks and take rest see you guys at morning..."

Neil:"Thank you grandpa ... You too rest well bye bye ..." Jessa kissed John cheeks while Bible took her from John ...

  Bible:"Be careful on your way dad ... Bye bye ... Take care of eve and here money just keep it buy her some new clothes ..." John refused to take the money but Bible placed it in his pocket while he placed Jessa down while he walked behind them ...

Bible walked upstairs and above to get inside kids room while he noticed jes standing near kids room ... He walks past him while he stops when jes speaks ...

  Jes:"Are you really avoiding me  Bible ? Do you think I will also judge you for what your mom said huh? ... Bible stopped when he felt jes holding his hands from passing him ...

Bible:"YES MR JES ... NOW LEAVE ME ... I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU RIGHT KNOW KIDS MUST BE WAITING FOR ME ..." Bible pulled his hand harshly while he walked away ...

Hazel:"HEY JES JESPIPAT KIRIGUN... DID YOU MISS ME HUH? ... Jes looked down and found hazel standing with her papa techno and thorn dada ...

Techno:"Where is that asshole papa and dada of yours jes huh? " Jes walked down while hazel hugged him while jes surprised but hugged her  ...

Type:"Hey you bitch ... " Techno rolled his eyes while they both giggled looking at each other ...

Hazel:"Hello uncle type and where is your handsome husband huh? You're getting cute day by day huh? ... Here I brought you these chain  na here ..." Type got it from hazel while he patted her head ...

Type:"Thank you so much baby girl ... Seat down guys tharn busy with the mall opening ceremony he will be here in a few minutes... "

Thorn:"Where is your grandkids type ... Still being spoiled kids huh ? Those cuties my god ..." They all heard a voice upstairs while all three walking down and find Bible carrying Jessa ...

Type:"Ohh my stinky kids come here look who is here na ... Grandpa techno and thorn is here to see you guys ..." All three walks towards them while they face change once they noticed hazel is present too ...

Bible:"What I told you when you meet elder person's huh? " All four bow to them while hazel roll her eyes but smiled at kids ...

Techno:"My...my... Did my lovely grandkids learnt to be this polite huh? Here take this bag it's chocolate for you all ... Your aunty hazel brought this for you guys..." All four kids looked at Bible who nodded thier head ...

Nyla:"Thank you for chocolate... Now we will take leave ... P'bible have made snacks for us and we have to complete homework too ... " All three walks towards dining table while Bible walked towards kitchen to get thier snacks ...

Thorn:"My god don't tell me I'm dreaming right know how did they change all of the sudden god ..."

Type:"It's all because of Bible ... He take good care of them and they all attached to him too ... I'm glad i found Bible who can tolerate all their childish things and Jessa she can't be away from Bible for sec ..." Techno and thorn where happy to hear that kids getting changed but hazel faming in anger when she met Bible ...

  Tharn:"What's up bro ? Oh hazel baby girl ... How are you been huh? ..." Hazel smiled and looked at his dada and papa who nodded thier head ...

  Techno:"I WILL COME TO THE POINT ... HAZEL WANT TO BECOME DAUGHTER IN LAW OF THIS FAMILY AND WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS TOO ...WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SAYING HUH? ... Everyone heard a thud sound and find Bible drop the tray from his hand while he cleaned it but got a cut on his finger which bleeds alot ... While Jessa start to cry seeing Bible bleeding ...

Bible:"I...i...I'm sorry sir type ..." Bible rushed upstairs while Niel carried jessa while all four followed Bible behind ...other side hazel smirk looking at Bible poor state which type noticed but kept silent ...

   Spoiler ...

  Tharn:"Then we will keep the engagement on same day of mall opening ceremony what do you say baby ? ... Hazel smiled widely while she looked Bible and kids watching them from upstairs...

  Type:"Yeah...yeah... Whatever you say tharn ... " Type looked Neve photo while he kept quite not uttering a single word ...

   So hope you guys like this chapter ♾️❤️...

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️ 🥰 ❤️...

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️ 😘❤️...