chapter ♾️ 18

Author's pov…

  After Everyone got ready, they walked down and waited for nyal and Naomi who were still getting ready for the ceremony…while Jessa kept hugging  Bible's leg … 

 Neil:”Huh this girl's…Look even we got ready but these girls what do they keep applying on their face …” Bible and jes laughed at Neil's word while he sat down on stairs waiting for his sissy …. 

Tharn:”You're forgetting your lovely pawpaw to Neil … he's still getting ready I don't know how teached him all this makeup stuff…” Lily and apo giggles in the corner while apo winks at Bible who shaked his head because it was their idea … 

Type:”DID YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME THARN?...” Tharn gulped while he took out his phone …

Tharn:”Fine … fine… I will be there soon yes … we are on the way yeah see you there guys …” Tharn walks out while laughing at him because he doesn't receive any calls from the other side … 

Type:”Don't think I don't know your trick tharn … Shall we leave where is nyal and Naomi ? …” Neil rolled his eyes while he walked out before sighing which made everyone laugh at his reaction…

Naomi:”We are here pawpaw let's go sorry we got late …” Bible adjusted their hair while they walked out while jes picked Jessa from  Bible before getting inside the car …

  On the other hand  Hazel volunteered to attend the ceremony with her parents which techno doesn't find good for her. He warned her not to create the scene at the ceremony 

Hazel:”Do I look like creating problems for you guys huh? Why can't I attend it …What if I attend it your so-called friend will behead me or something huh?...”Techno above hit her while the thorn stopped him …

Techno:”If type do something like that I won't stop him if you hear me … Be polite and behave, did you get it hazel…” Hazel rolled her eyes while she kept Scrolling her phone … 

All the family members reached the mall … including  Bible and kids stunt to see a huge mall in front of them … jes closed Bible’s mouth who was looking at the mall with a wide mouth … 

Bible:”Hahaha i got excited…” Jessa keeps holding Bibles pinky finger while jes nod his head … 

Techno:”Hey you bitch … congratulations on your me mall…” Everyone looked techno and thorns walking towards them with hazel while Bible pulled all his kids behind him … 

  Type:”Hey bitch thank you na… “ type and techno hugged each other while tharn and thorn watched their wifey begin clingy towards each other… Tharn and type walked towards the stage while all the guests looked at them … 

Tharn:”Shall we start the inauguration …And before that I want to make a huge announcement on this special day … That our son is getting married once again and I would like to introduce to you guys Met Bible our soon to be son in law and papa for our grandkids … Come here boys …” 

Bible looked at Jes who nodded his head while they walked upstairs while everyone clapped their hands while techno whistled looking at Hazel who looked pissed off... 

Jessa:”Pawpaw give me the mic na … I want to talk na …” Tharn handover the mic to Jessa while the Bible holds the mic for Jessa who looked at everyone waiting for her speech … 

Type:”You stinky brat speak something what are you waiting for huh?...” Everyone laughed at type's word while Jessa looked Bible and jes before talking…

  Jessa:”PAPA BIBLE IS REALLY A GOOD GUY … HE TAKE CARE OF JESSA , NEIL AND NYAL AND NAOMI SO GOOD … AND  I HOPE MOMMY IS WATCHING US BECAUSE PAPA TAKING GOOD CARE OF US AND EVEN TAKING GOOD CARE OF DADDY TOO… HE IS THE BEST PAPA IN THE WORLD … I LOVE MY PAPA … BUT I DON'T LIKE WHEN DADA KISS PAPA … BECAUSE ONLY JESSA CAN KISS PAPA …” Type and tharn facepalmed at the last sentence of Jessa while everyone laughed at her innocence…

Bible:”My god baby doll …” Bible looked jes who shook his head while he looked hazel glaring at him … 

  Techno:”Are you jealous of your daddy baby …” Jessa nodded her head while hugging  Bible's leg … 

Type:”I want my stinky brats and my son in law to cut the ribbon… The  Bible looked at type who nodded his head … 

  Bible:”Shall we go baby doll …” Jessa made grabby hands towards the Bible who carried her while all holding the scissor … while cutting the ribbon … While everyone clapped their hands …

  Tharn:”Thanks for attending the ceremony guys, please enjoy…” Everyone walked towards the venue to celebrate the party …while Bible sat down at the chair looking at all his kids playing happily until Hazel showed up … 

  Hazel:”Someone is glowing after capturing the whole kirigun  mansion and making all the people in the house look foolish huh?... Congratulations Mr Bible or should I say Sugar baby …” Bible smirks and moves close to Hazel …

  Bible:”It was you ms hazel not me or should I call Gold digger? Who do you think you are?  Just look at the mirror I can say your crying all the week after learning that jes loves me right you can't tolerate it right ms gold digger…” Hazel above to slap Bible while type hold her hands from behind which make her shock… 

   Type:”No…no…no…baby girl …you won't have this hand again if you raise it against my baby boy did I make it clear …” Type looked techno and thorn watching them while they turned their head like nothing happened…

  Bible:”Leave her papa … it's a waste of time to talk with her …Don't waste your energy the party's not over yet …”Type pushed her hands while hazel glared at them …

   Type:”Hmmm ... .strange right Bible i don't invite the one who standing in front of us … But look still showing off … Whatever let's go and you ms hazel just stay away from my son in law did you get it …”Jessa pulled hazel dress who looked at her …

  Jessa:”Be careful don't come close to my papa … I will kick you …” Neil shut her mouth before carrying his sissy from hazel … 

  Hazel:”Wait and watch I will teach you guys a lesson… you guys will know who this hazel thorn is today just wait …” Hazel walked away while type eyed apo and mile who nodded their heads … 

 Spoiler … 

 Bible:”HOW CHEAP OF YOU HAZEL … HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DRAG JES HUH … IF PAPA DON'T FIND YOU DOING THIS THINK WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED …” Bible slapped Hazel who looked at Bible with glare … 

 Type:”I'm warning you once again hazel stay out of my family did you get it …” Type pointed a gun at her head which made her shiver …while Bible dragged  type away from them…

  So hope you guys like this chapter ♾️ ❤️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️ 😍 ❤️...

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️ 😘❤️...