chapter ♾️ 44

Author's pov…

At night jes and bible walked inside the kid's room to find Jessa covering complete herself with blanket like complete hiding her the bedsheet…Bible really felt like crying while jes held his shoulder…

Neve:”Look what she is doing right now  Bible?...You should have spanked her head for being a brat and where did she even get the guts to speak to you like that huh?...” Bible keeps looking at Jessa before moving to her bed…

Bible:”No Neve you know right I never raised my hands on kids I can't do it …” Bible removed the blanket from Jessa's face …He was broken when he saw Jessa's face was all red and puffy …

Jes:”She has cried really hard …I don't know why kids these days are getting spoiled and why she listens to her friend huh?...” Jes pulled the finger from her mouth while he placed the toy next to her…

Bible:”What if she hates me and baby huh?...” Jes sighed, took Jessa's hand and placed it on Bible's tummy while they both looked at each other with a smile …

Jes:”Trust me she is going to love you and her baby sister or brother for sure just give her time …” Bible nodded his head while they heard Jessa giggling in sleep and she unconsciously patted  Bible's tummy …

Bible:”she…she…patted my tummy jes…” Bible kissed Jessa cheeks before making her sleep properly… He looked at all his pumpkins and saw Anne and Lily sleeping soundly…

Neve:”Did you take medicine?...don't worry she is going to be alright soon …Now go sleep sometime …” Bible nodded his head with a smile before walking out…

In the morning , Bible prepared Jessa's favorite breakfast while he placed it on the table and waited for Jessa to come down … He heard footsteps and found all his four pumpkins walking down all three hugged bible and kissed his tummy which made  Bible giggle …

Jessa:”I will wait in a car…I'm not hungry…” Jessa walked out while the type shouted at his top voice…

Type:”JESSA BRAT GET BACK TO THE  DINING TABLE …HOW DARE YOU?... WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOR JESSA …EAT YOUR  BREAKFAST OR I'M THROWING YOU TO BOARDING SCHOOL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT …MOVE YOUR ASS NOW DID YOU HEAR ME…” Jessa flinched at type's word while she moved toward the dining table while Bible looked at Jessa with a heavy heart …

Techno:”Don't shout type …” Techno caressed type's back while he nodded his head…

Jessa:”P’anne feed me it's getting late na…” Jes glared at Jessa while Bible held his hand…

Neil:”Dada ,papa you guys coming to school right we are having parents teachers meeting today ?...” Bible nodded his head with a smile…

Type:”Neil baby papa is pregnant right? How can he come to school? He can't travel a lot. It's not safe for him and your baby sis or bro inside so…” Techno shut type's mouth with cookies while glaring at him …

Nyal:”Ohh is that so then it's ok papa you should take care of yourself…” Bible looked at their faces which shows disappointment…