chapter ♾️ 40

Author's pov....

As usual the day starts with bible feeding jessa who was busy completing her homework at last after getting earful from Bible …But she gets happy whenever her papa scolds her for mistakes and everyone finds her weird…

Bible:”Pumpkin look papa sorry for scolding you but you should have completed your homework right you got four to three holidays and now you're doing it at the last moment papa hates it …” Jessa nodded her with a smile while all so done with her …

Jessa:”Jessa gets happy when papa scolded me …”She hugged Bible's waist while he looked at Jes who was smiling at him…

Bible:”I don't know why they both are so obsessed with my waist …” Bible murmured under his breath while jes heard his words…

Jes:”BECAUSE IT'S SEXY …” Bible covered Jessa's ears while the other three giggled at Jes words…

Bible:”Jes …Stop being shameless in the morning and kids are there for god sake … And what you guys are giggling for huh?...Come on it's getting late and move fast …” Kids run towards the car while  Bible  above to walk behind them while jes held his wrists tightly while winking at him…Bible Just bend down little until their lips are apart …

Bible:”MOVE YOUR ASS MR DOC…YOU'RE PATIENT'S ARE WAITING FOR YOU COME ON MOVE …” Bible smirked at jes who smiled at his baby's naughty side … He just pecked his lips before getting his bag and coat before holding Bible's hand walking outside…

Jes:”See you night baby …” Just then type walked towards them while he hugged jes hand tightly acting all cute which made  Bible and jes laughed at their papa…

Type:”Jes …jes…. please buy papa snacks and cakes na…” Jes patted type's head before kissing his cheeks…

Jes:”I wish I could papa but being a doctor I can't spoil your diet papa and it's not good for my little sister and brother inside you I care about them more so no sweets …” Jes patted type's cheeks while type cursed jes with all the words he can while Bible held him tightly…

Type:”I'M YOUR PAPA AND WITHOUT ME HOW DID YOU STANDING IN FORT OF ME AND ORDERING ME YOUR NOTHING BUT AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOUR ASSHOLE DADA..MARK MY WORDS I HATE YOU BOTH…” Type wiped his running nose at his dress while Bible can't help but smile at type…

Bible:”It's ok papa don't stress yourself…I will buy everything you want na …afternoon me and Lily with Anne going for groceries shopping so I will buy you cakes and snacks don't worry come let's go and eat it's getting late…” Type cried hugging Bible who got shock while techno rolled his eyes …

Type:”Bible…baby boy papa loves you so much na… i hate your brat husband and your asshole dada not you na…You're my precious baby ever …” Type kissed Bible's cheeks before walking inside while techno facepalmed at type's cheesey words while Bible laughed at two besties…

Later in the evening apo drove all three to the supermarket while Anne and Lily kept chit-chatting like they had never met before while Bible and apo shook their heads …

Bible:”Did you make note of what we should buy girls … And also remember that we should buy cakes and snacks for papa …” Lily nodded her head while Bible kept watching out while humming at the song …