chapter ♾️ 46

Author's pov…

  Bible throwed almost jes clothes from his cupboard and he cleaned it completely just to arrange the dress he bought for his little one …Whenever he looks at the baby's dress he gets more emotional…

Bible:”Ohh I'm sure he brought this dress when he was in college, it's an old one now, Neve…” Neve nodded her while sitting on the bed and swung her legs …

Neve:”That one too Bible …He brought it when Neil and nyal was born so throw it that one so he don't need it anymore Bible…” Bible nodded his head lily and Anne gulped down thinking about jes …

Lily:”P'bible why don't you ask p'jes before throwing them out huh?... Are you sure about this p'bible?...” Bible rolled his eyes nodding his head …

Bible:”Of Course I'm sure where you want me to keep all my little one's stuff huh?...If he needs space let him buy a new mansion for it right now this one is for my little pumpkin…” Bible rubbed his baby bump which started to grow little …

Jes:”What ..what are you guys doing huh?...Baby why is my dress on the floor and did you occupy my cupboard too baby?...” Bible signs and nodded his head while jes thrown his bag on bag while Neve disappears in sec…

Bible:”Why did you throw the bag like that huh?... What's your problem jes?...Fine…fine I can see that now I have become a burden to you and my baby too right …” Anne and Lily moved little by little while jes rubbed his temples to control his anger…

Jes:”WILL YOU STOP IT FOR GOD SAKE … I'M SO DONE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW BIBLE… I HATE COMING TO HIS MANSION AND ESPECIALLY TO THIS ROOM… I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY ALL THE BABIES STUFF NOW BUT …” Jes looked at Bible who as a tears in edge of his eyes…

Bible pulled the luggage from the closet while he filled it with a dress while jes rushed towards him trying to Console his husband…

Jes:”Baby…baby ….listen to me I'm sorry I won't speak harshly towards from now on promise don't  go anywhere i just shouted in anger…” Bible pushed jes hand from away while he closed the luggage before walking out…

Bible:”I don't know why I'm still here after all the insults …Even jes stopped loving me it's ok I got it …” Bible looked at stairs and luggage while jes picked up the luggage before walking down…

Type who was sitting on the couch laughed out hard while jes glared at his papa who kept laughing like a little child…

Techno:”What are you laughing at huh?...it's not a funny type you brat help them Bible will leave this mansion and think about kids?...” Type  throws the popcorn in his mouth while he dusts his hands while watching it…

Neil:”Ohh papa where are you going huh?...” Bible kept a straight face while Jessa hugged him tightly….

Bible:”Anne tell him to keep the luggage near the couch …” jes looked at the Bible with wide eyes while he moved close to him…

Jes:”Baby please listen to me you can't sleep on this couch you will get hurt for sure just take a guest room na…” Tharn laughed at jes words while Bible glared at his father in law…