chapter ♾️ 7

Author's pov...

Type keep looking at his son who was smiling a little which make him suprise... He almost forget the day when jes smiled for last time ....

Jes:"What happen papa is something wrong? " Type shaked his head while he hold jes hand ...

Type:"I'm happy that your trying move on and also accepting Jessa ... Just be like this kids will like you soon and trust you soon too ..." Jes nod his head while he finished his breakfast before getting his coat and walking out....

Tharn:"After all he is your son ... Look how he just nodded his head .... Head weight guy ..." Type clear his throat while tharn took his plate on is hand before moving toward couch ...

Type:"You asshole ..." Type walked away while Bible keep looking at them from upstairs with a smile ...

Later Bible cleaned the kids room and made the arrangements change for them and cleaned thier dressing room with maids help ...

Apo:"Need some help huh? But sorry I'm here to take sir type ..." Bible looked apo standing near door eating apple while Bible shaked his head...

Bible:"I can take care of my kids room ...And where are you going to apo?..." Apo surge while shaking his head...

Apo:"May some secret mission ... They are mafia leaders what do you expect huh? ..." Bible and maid giggles at apo words ...

Type:"Apo ... Mr apo back to the world ... So shall we move our ass towards our work ... No one is going to kidnap your bestie na ..." Type blinked cutely while apo held his heart because he can't take type's cuteness ...

Apo:"Omg ... I'm flattered Mr type don't be so cute ..." Type giggles while hitting his shoulder while they walked down ...

Maid:"Ohh finally finished brother Bible ... Hope they don't mess it again ... You don't know how much head weighted this kids are they pranked all the caretakers and made them run away from here ... " Bible nod his head because he can understand that kids have went too ...

Bible:"No Lily we can't blame them for everything right ...what I have seen from i entered here kids and Mr jes don't have any good relationship with eachothers ... And Jessa get afraid when she hears his shoe sound..." Lily sighed while she looked around before talking...

Lily:"It's because sir jes think that Jessa is the reason for mrs Neve's death ... She died after delivering Jessa and he hate her and kids ... Its been 5 years but still he don't come out after what happend to madam neve ... She is orphan they loved eachother from college got married...

Neil and nyal both are twin kids and Naomi second daughter and last Jessa little one ... Kids get afraid of thier father ... I fell so sorry for kids because sir jes use to get drank and shout at them ... I don't know how sir type gave birth to him ..." Bible stop folding the clothes while he looked lily who nodded her head ...

Bible:"wow i don't expect that coming ... Anyways lets finish our work kids will be there soon ... Let's make snacks for them ..." Lily nodded her head while she help Bible to get up ...

Bible made snacks for kids while he served it in the table ... While he heard kids sound coming from outside makes him smile ...

Bible:"Good evening kids ... How was your day huh? ... Jessa run towards Bible while all three walked away upstairs...

Jessa:"P'bible teacher told me that I'm looking like Barbie doll na ... " She hugged his neck while Bible looked bags where laying on steps ...