Chapter 2

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 2

Greta's POV

The man went to an open window.

As the man inched closer to the window, my heart pounded harder.

'Where is he taking Papa?' Then the man stopped on his track.

Papa Wolf moaned and stirred. Then my Papa froze. His eyes snapped open and shocked to wake up being carried bridal-style... by a stranger nonetheless. Then his senses kicked in and he punched the man's face. 

'What a shame to a handsome face... But that's what you get for trying to kidnap Papa!'. They both fell on the cold floor.

Papa Wolfram was about to run towards me as he saw me all tied up and gagged. But the man grabbed his arm tight... but not to tight to hurt but enough to restrain. The man then pulled something from his pocket.

Then he whispered to Papa who is still trying to free himself from the stranger's grip 'I'm sorry. But you leave me no choice.' And with that, the man blew a powder thingy to Papa's face then he fell unconscious. 

A few more seconds, I found myself alone inside the room still tied up. I tried to move and crawl to reach the side table with my feet. Curse this bed, why is it so big? And why is my body so small? Crawling to the edge seem to take forever. And when I was close enough, I kicked the vase which fell and created a loud crashing sound. Thank goodness that a soldier entered the room after a few seconds.

The soldier became panicked and hurried to me to free me. He called the other soldiers stationed outside daddy's room to alert the inhabitants of the castle.

Normal POV

When the lords and ladies of the castle heard of what happened, they rushed to meet the princess. Greta told them what happened; every single detail, everything that she saw. Wolfram's brother's were enraged. They alerted their elite troops to  search for their youngest brother, while Wolfram's soldiers all volunteered. Gunter and Yozak also participated in the search with their own men.

Gisela and Anisssina were studying the sample of the powder blown to Wolfram. There were traces left that fell on the floor. Lady Cecilie is with Greta staying in Anissina's laboratory, watching the study going on.

A few more hours and they identified that the powder is called Sunset Powder. It can put anyone or any creature into sleep when inhaled. The victim cannot awake without smelling the scent of it's antidote, Sunrise Potion.

.............................................................................

Normal POV

Meanwhile, Wolfram and his kidnapper already made it to a port and sneaked in on one of the ships that is about to sail. The human found an empty room and gently laid Wolfram on the bed. Minutes passed and the human confirmed that the room is not reserved for anyone aboard the ship... coincidentally, a vacant room.

He went out to the deck and there is a little party going on. But he noticed that it was about to end as it was very late. So he just went to get food (he took a lot) and came back to the room. Then, a couple hours after midnight, he went back up to the deck and prepared one of the emergency boats. He is going to row his way back to his kingdom with his beautiful captive. After he prepared the boat, he loaded it with water and food that he got from the party. Then he lifted the Demon Prince from the bed and took him to the boat. Then they parted with the ship as they go toward the direction of the young human prince's kingdom.

(TO BE CONTINUED)