Chapter 51

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 51

Wolfram's POV

"So... what do you think?" I asked mother and Cath as I come out of the fitting room.

"It suits you! I can't really describe it but it suits you in a way that it makes you look noble, pure, and alluring at the same time." Cath said as I approached them by the bed.

"True! True! Oh, here... wear this." Mother then gave me a pair of knee-high black boots with gold embroideries and with a small green gem in the high center. I wore it right away. These boots are so comfortable! "So what do you want to do with your hair?" she asked after.

"Umh... I'm actually think of just going with my usual hair style." I said and ran fingers on my hair once.

"Well then, why don't you brush your hair now... or do you want to put make-up first?" Cath then asked which made me whip my head towards her direction. Did she just say that?! Or my ears are playing tricks on me.

"What?" I said.

"Make-up! You know... powder... lip tint/lip stick/lip gloss... blush-on... eye-shadow...putting colors on your face." She said The horror!!!

"Make-up?! Nu-uh! No way! Make me wear something fitted and sultry... make my hair-do fancy and elaborated... but NEVER put make-up on my face!" I said, taking a step back.

"It's just powder... and light lip tint." Mother said. Waving the powder and lip tint she's holding.

"If it's just light application of powder... it's fine. Lip tint? No thank you, even if it's light. My lips are perfectly fine the way they are." I said. No way I am putting colors on my face. I would look like a clown! Even though mother said it will just be light, no. I don't even know what is mother's definition of 'light make-up'.

"Oh come on, dear... It'll just be really, really, really, really light." She tried to pursue me.

"No..." I am stubborn.

"I think it's okay, Lady Celie... I mean, his lips are pink like flower petals... applying tint isn't that necessary anymore." Cath said. Oh thank goodness.

"Fine. But I'm applying your powder." She said. And I can't argue anymore... she might insist on the lip tint if I don't let her apply powder on me. I sat on the bed and let her work on my powder. After that, I stood up and went to brush my hair.

"Hey, Cath. I want you to attend the party." I said and put the brush down.

"Eh?!" she exclaimed. "I can't do that! I'm not someone important... I'm just a servant here!"

"But this is a party to send us off. And you've been with me everyday in my stay here and helping me with the things I need. You're always there to make sure I'm not bored... You share stories to me... You're there to listen when I want to talk about something. You became my close friend already even with the short time given to us to know each other. Also, we're going back to Shin Makoku tomorrow morning, I just want to spend time with you before we leave. I don't even know when I'll be able to see you again." I said.