Chapter 20

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 20

Hexzalia (Wolfram's POV)

My heart is pounding. My cheeks feel warmer than usual. This is wrong! Very wrong! Why am I feeling this way?! This is not how I'm supposed to feel towards anyone except Yuuri.

Instead of going to the area where the guest rooms are located, I went to my room and closed the door. I leaned on the door and sat on the floor. I clutched my chest, silently begging my heart to stop pounding so hard.

Why am I feeling this way?! Aren't I supposed to be in-love with Yuuri? I can't love two people at once! But what is this feeling if it's not love?! Or did my heart just gave up on Yuuri without me realizing it and my heart started to beat for Damian. I'm so confused right now. What's happening? Maybe it's just embarassment? Or maybe it's just my heart reacting a bit from the outward expression of feelings i received just now -- something that I actually long for to experience with Yuuri?

All this thinking made me tired.

I want to rest.

I got up and remove my coat, leaving my inner shirt on. I folded the coat neatly and placed it on one of the tables. I then sat on the bed and remove my boots before settling my being on the comfortable and inviting bed. I don't mind skipping dinner this once.

Maybe, if I sleep this off, everything will go back to normal. That this is just stress that's making me confused. Maybe when I wake up, my feelings are back to how it was before, madly in-love with the king of Shin Makoku.

.........................................................................

Shin Makoku (Yuuri's POV)

"So... have you decided who will come to Hexzalia?" I asked Gwendal.

"Well, there's you of course... then the ten aristocrats, our mother and Greta. Then there's Gisela... Oh, and Raven would come too...-"

"What?! And why is Raven coming too?" he's not one of the ten noble families, he is not related to Wolfram... and I'm pretty sure they're not that close. So why?

"Well, you see, Your Majesty... Wherever Stoffel is, Raven is there as well."

"Oh... Right! Well, is that it? Those are all?"

"No... Yozak will also come. And Wolfram's second and third in-command begged me to let them come. So, all in all... our party includes twenty people."

"I see. W-wait... Who will take care of the castle for us?" I can't help but wonder.

"Hube and Nicola volunteered for that, Your Majesty. They're gonna report to us everything that's happening here via messenger pigeon every day."

"Oh, okay! Well, I'll be going now... I-"

"Not so fast, Your Majesty. Due to the time we will spend in Hexzalia, you must sign extra papers till tomorrow. And you may start now, Your Majesty." Then he pointed at the mountain range of documents. *sigh*