Chapter 50

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 50

Yuuri's POV

Just a little while ago, Wolfram woke me up to get ready for the party that Queen Amanda will throw before sending us off. I thought Wolfram is going to fix himself here in my room. But I guess he won't, because he just got out of this room and I can still hear his footsteps as it gets quieter and quieter, indicating that he's walking away.

I sighed and walked to my luggage. Conrad and Lady Celie insisted that I bring formal wear before we set sail for Hexzalia, just in case I need it. I actually said that there's no need because it's not like we're going he to attend a ball and just get Wolfram back. I never thought that I would end up attending a party and even form alliance with this country. Well, good thing I brought it.

It's not that much of a change. Same pants, the top is still black. But its design is more like the coats I see in western movies with the setting around medieval period. I like it actually. It's a nice change for someone who wears his school uniform every day may it be on earth or here in the alternate world.

I took it and folded it neatly on the bed and went inside the adjacent bathroom. I relaxed myself for a while in the hot bath. I then dried myself and put my prepared clothing on. I combed my hair a bit and smooth out the wrinkles on my coat.

I went in front of a full length mirror and studied my appearance. Wow, I need to get more clothing that has different designs from my usual uniform. I can almost say that I don't look that boring anymore... no, not at all. In this coat, I look regal and respectable. What would Wolfram think? Will he like it? I'm sure he would. And yes, I think I'm grinning like an idiot right now.

I went out of my room. I ask the nearest guard I found where the party will be held and he said that it was in the center garden. I went there and found that many of the attendees still aren't there. Then I saw Conrad and Yozak talking with each other near the far off left corner of the garden. I walked towards them and greeted. Since there are only a few people here, I guess I just have to talk with them to entertain myself and not get bored.

I wonder what Wolfram's going to wear tonight...

Wolfram's POV

When I got out of Yuuri's room, I immediately looked for Catherine. I found her in the kitchen with the other servants and asked her to come with me and help me fix myself.

Although I asked her to help me, I still don't know what look I want to achieve. I still don't have any idea on what to wear. I can't believe that now, I'm worrying about my appearance so much. But still, this will be the first ball I will attend that Yuuri will dance with me... this is the first ball we will attend as a real couple, real fiancés!

"What should I do with my hair? Should I just let it be as it is? Should I pull it back on a pony tail? Or should I put it in a braid since it's long enough to be braided?" I asked... this is the FIRST TIME I ever worried about my hair! I may worry about my clothing, but I never worried about my hair. Until now.

"Umh... let's worry about that later. It's better to choose what you will wear first then decide what look on your hair will complement your clothes." She replied.