Chapter 16

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 16

....................Hexzalia (Adan's POV).......................

"Yo..." I greeted my little brother when I saw him in front of the doors to our parents' bed chamber. He's obviously nervous.

"Looks like we're gonna face them now. " he said and he looked at the doors. I was beside him already at that time. "Well, here goes nothing." then he knocked.

The doors then opened, revealing Jonathan. Oh, how I want to kill him right now. I can already imagine how I'm going to do so. And I can also imagine what I'll do to his body when he's dead. His face is with a victorious smirk, like saying he won over a competition we didn't know that existed.

I looked past him and saw that my father is lying on the bed looking at us. I was about to go to him but Jonathan  blocked my way.

"The queen said that she will talk to you first before you face your father. Your mother is at the balcony." he said and turned around. "Please follow me." he went to the balcony.

"We know the way to the balcony of OUR parents' room." I heard Damian whisper in irritation as we go to the balcony. I can't help but nod in agreement. When we arrived at the balcony, our mother is sitting on one of the chairs and motioned us to sit on the chairs in front of her.

When we're seated, we greeted her. "Mother." we said in unison.

"You know, because of what you have done, I want to smack you heads!" was her first statement. We winced when we heard that. "But that would be inappropriate for your age now." she then sighed.

"Your Majesty, we must discuss the matter right away. The king is waiting as well." Jonathan said.

"Oh, right. Sons..." She looked at us. " I want you to bring him back to his country." she said that flatly.

"What!?" I exclaimed.

"No!" My brother said at the same time.

"But you are gonna cause war to our country! We are a neutral country. We don't have enemies... But we also don't have allies. Which is what Shin Makoku have. That person you just kidnapped is not just anyone. He is a SOMEONE in his country. He is a very important person with many positions and titles. All of his relatives are in very high positions of that country.  Shin Makoku will not think twice declaring war against us." she said.

"Their king isn't really into those stuffs. He doesn't like violence." I said.

"He may not be... but remember, the person you got is his FIANCEE. His fiancee may be the key to his undoing ,an exemption that if you so much as lay a finger on... he will kill you! And even if the king will not agree in the idea of war, the brothers and other family of Wolfram can attack us with or without their king's permission." she said.

"We'll talk it out with them." I said.

"And they'll kill you?! No way!" she said. "Why are you even defending that demon. He is a different race. We are human, he is a demon. Why are you choosing him over your country?" she said.