Chapter 53

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 53

Wolfram's POV

I listen to the music. It's special to me. It was the first song that Yuuri and I danced, although not in a ball but in a dance lesson. It was because he got too full of Gunter's dramas and clinginess so he got me to teach him instead, talk about how I was always only his second option back then.

I still can remember how he clumsily stumbles on his own shoes, how he frequently steps on my foot. How many times did he apologize for messing up simple steps? I lost my count... it's too many. I can't help but smile as memories keep coming back to me

I'm too absorbed in listening to the music. I didn't notice that Yuuri suddenly faced me.

"Would you give me the honor to have your first dance tonight?" he asked me, bowing a little and extending one of his hands. My heart jumped and there were butterflies in my stomach. I knew he would ask me for a dance... but I guess even though you're already expecting things, the gravity of it are still different when it's actually happening. Well, it is the first time he really asked me on a dance.

"I would love to." I can't help but smile. I'm really very happy tonight. I put one of my hands on his extended one and he slowly led me in the middle of the garden where the other pairs dance. But when we reached the center, every pair dancing stopped and cleared the floor for us. I can't help but feel so conscious about myself... everyone's eyes are on us and I'm a little embarrassed and tensed.

"W-why did everyone dancing stopped? Now, all their eyes are on us." I kept looking at our surroundings and at the people watching us.

"But don't you like that. The floor is ours. It's just you and me here." He said.

"Well, yeah but – "

Then Yuuri pulled me closer, bringing my attention back to him. What I was going to say was cut mid-sentence and forgotten. He slowly guided one of my hands on his shoulder and then held the other. He then snaked the free hand around my waist. In short, we're doing the 'Close Dance Hold". Then we slowly waltz to the romantic, slow-tempo music. It's not exactly a waltz, more like somewhat between a waltz and a tango - I don't know how to describe it better.

Then everything else seems to fade.

We're looking at each other eye to eye. At the moment, it's as if only the two of us are here, dancing in the middle of a beautiful garden with the first song we danced to being played on the background. It all feels so right... I wish this dance would never end. I wish he would just hold me, smile warmly at me, and look so lovingly in my eyes forever.

I scooted a little closer to him then rested my head on one of his shoulder, by the corner of his neck and shoulder blade. I then close my eyes and just... feel.

How he holds my hand and waist, how he caress them gently. (Maybe too gently. Is it because people are watching, including my protective brothers that he did not want it to be obvious to others?) How he slowly and carefully guide me to the tempo of the music. How we slowly move in time and how I can feel his heart beating from his chest. How he gently and sweetly kiss my head that's rested on his shoulder. How he moved the hand he holds up closer to his lips and kiss my wrist. I just feel everything... everything right now is so... perfect. I could go on like this forever.