Chapter 43

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 43

Wolfram's POV

He hugged me... and while he's hugging me, he said to me, "Wolfram... I- I'm not sure yet of how I feel... but... I think I'm in love with you."

My eyes went wide. My tears stopped falling. I held my breath. I feel butterflies in my stomach. My heart beats so fast that it may fly out of my chest. I feel so much bliss and happiness that I can already die.

Time seemed to stop for me... And actually, I never want it to move again. I just want to stay in this moment forever. Because I'm afraid that if the time moved again... Yuuri will take back those words...

Those words... those words that I've been dying to hear for so long... those words that I thought I would never hear... those words that I give up on... now he finally said it to me.

To hell I care if he's not sure! I have already given up... I already stopped hoping that he would ever had the slightest chance to develop romantic feelings for me. I already dismissed all thoughts about him confessing to me or even showing care for me. I already accepted that he won't return my feelings that I was even ready renounce our engagement anytime he ask for it...

But now, he's taking care of me... he's trying his best to comfort me... he's hugging me... and ,even though now sure, he said that they're a chance that he is indeed in love with me. I just want to stay in this moment...

But alas! Time still continued to move.

He pulled back a little and held me by my shoulders. He looked into my eyes with so much love, gentleness and concern. My heart almost melted. I've never seen him look at me nor at anyone like that.

"I already have these feelings for you for quite some time now... I'm sorry. It's just that I was scared... I know that you've been waiting for so long... and I know it's unfair to you to ask for more. But please wait a little more... I just want to sort out how I feel. This is the first time I've felt this way to anyone that it's even confusing me. But I know that I don't want to lose you." He said then smile at me so lovingly that put me in daze. He gently guided me to lie down on the bed. I was still in trance.

"You have to lie down now and rest, take a nap. You're not feeling well right? I'll wake you up when it's time for dinner, okay? Just forget everything that bothers you for now. It's not good for you to think about your problems while you're sick, okay?" then he kissed my forehead. He pulled back and smiled at me again.

I don't know why but I felt like everything's okay. I felt contented and relaxed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly. But before I fully fell asleep, just a millisecond before, I felt his warm lips once more on my forehead... then I went to dreamland.

Yuuri's POV

He's asleep now. I stood up arranged his blanket, covering his body to keep it from getting cold. Well, he quickly fell asleep... as always. I can't help but smile.