Chapter 55 (Final)

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

[[[SEQUEL INFO]]]:

It will be entitled 'Retrieving Memories'. It will be somewhat 'angst'. The first chapter will be posted in any day of late-May up to mid-June... still not entirely sure when. I've planned the whole plot already with my co-author but I want your opinion on this...

I will make a conflict that will require another love triangle/ love rivalry. Since it's obvious that Damian and Catherine will be the one who will end up together, I'm thinking ...

(1) if I should make Prince Adan's character more significant in the sequel and make him the real rival of Yuuri for Wolfram's love... either him or

(2) Murata Ken, more perverted daikenja flirting...

(3) or make a new character.

If you chose the first, Prince Adan, that's okay. No major changes... as well as with the second choice with is Murata. If you chose the last, please give me some characteristics/info you want for the character... like personality, name, appearance, origin, a little history. (Athough I don't guarantee that I will use it all, I may change some things with my co-author... and only one character will be chosen... or the others that were not chosen as the love rival will be an extra character like a soldier or some nobleman) BUT PLEASE VOTE IN THE COMMENT/REVIEW SECTION for this. MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER IS WELCOME.

Also, you are welcome to give suggestions for events (filler events)... for example, "...a scene where wolfram is in a balcony leaning on the railings, looking down at the garden before him. Then suddenly, a pair of arms snaked around his waist..." something like that, and I will take care of the rest. Just give me an idea and I will maximize the idea with my imagination. This is your chance to see your dream scene come true. PLEASE PUT THIS IN THE COMMENT/REVIEW SECTION AS WELL. MORE THAN ONE SUGGESTION IS WELCOME, PUT AS MANY AS YOU WANT. AGAIN, I DON'T GUARANTEE IT BEING A PART OF THE STORY BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO PUT ALL OF IT.

ANY OTHER SUGGESTION, QUESTION, REACTION, ETC. or you just want to take your feelings out especially the ones who are fangirling so hard, you are welcome to put it in the comment section. It will give me more motivation to write and update as soon as possible.

Chapter 55

(Final Chapter) (For info about the sequel, read the author's note ^)

Yuuri's POV

...We're here in Lady Celie's garden...I held his hand and pulled him closer. I looked into those precious emerald irises and drowned in them. I leaned in slowly... bit by bit, our faces come closer. In just a few more millimeters, our lips would touch. Just a bit more and...

*wham*

My eyes that were closed became opened wide. Slowly, my hand reached to the right side of my face. E-eh? I then looked at Wolfram who's looking down on me annoyed, a pillow on his hand. Must be the one he used to hit my face to wake me up. I then sat up quickly and looked around. We- we're still in Hexzalia? It was just a dream? I then looked at Wolfram again; he's still looking at me annoyed.