Chapter 49

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 49

Yuuri's POV

"Yuuri." Someone's calling my name.

"5 more minutes, mom. It's Saturday." I said, clinging as much as I can to my dream and staying asleep.

"Yuuri!" the person trying to wake me up is now poking my cheek.

"Noooo..." I hugged my pillow tighter, which is not as soft as a pillow should me. And it's also breathing and squirming in my hold. Wait... a breathing and squirming pillow?

"Yuuri, you wimp! Wake up and let go of me already!!!" I was whacked by a pillow on my face.

"W-Wolfram! I'm sorry..." I quickly released him from my hold. He sat up blushing. "I don't mind you hugging me and all but... Geez, Yuuri! How can I get up and fix myself if you hug me THAT TIGHT! I tried to get out of your hold before I even try to wake you up but your arms and hands just won't budge. The next time you hug me in your sleep, hug me a little more loosely, okay?" he said as he stood up and went to fix himself for breakfast. "Okay, sorry again." I did fix myself too shortly after.

As we fix ourselves...

"You know, something happened this dawn, no midnight, when you were asleep." I started.

"Really?! Why do things happen only when I'm asleep!? Next time, wake me up so I won't miss anything, okay?" he complained. I laughed lightly.

"Yeah, sure." Then I added in my mind, if I could... you sleep like a log.

"So, what happened?" he asked.

"Well, I think the princes of Hexzalia snuck in your room and found that you're not there. They thought you were missing. So, they woke everyone up to search for you. They were planning on waking me up as well but they found out that you were sleeping in this room. Since I wasn't wearing my shirt and your nightgown were below your shoulders, from the view they had, they assumed we did, uh... " gosh I can't sa y the word."

"What, Yuuri?" I blushed, trying to find a better word.

"They assumed we... uh... did...it! Yeah, "it"... and had a violent reaction" his face turned crimson when he realized what I meant. "They were pointing accusing fingers at me and were all in a fit. Actually, I don't know how you slept through it all. Anyway, I explained to them that we are NOT naked under the blanket and we did not did 'IT'." I said... and then added a few seconds after in a whisper. "At least not yet." And it looks like he didn't hear it since he didn't react. I just know I blushed ten thousand folds because of that statement and he might ask why but to hell am I repeating that! "A-anyway, after they calmed down, Murata and Conrad noticed the ring on your finger... and implicitly congratulated us." I ended.

He smiled softly when he heard that. It made my heart jump and my stomach flutter.

"Well, uh, let's go. We mustn't keep them waiting." I said and took his hands in mine. I then led him to the dining room.