Chapter 48

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ 

Chapter 48

Yuuri's POV

"What is the meaning of this!?!?" Shouted Gwendal due to rage...Although I don't know why he's furious.

Oh, let me explain... I'm currently in my room. I was sleeping peacefully but then it became noisy all of a sudden and when I woke up, everyone is here in my room and seems like having a violent reaction.

"Um... ano... I don't understand why you're all here and what are you so shocked or mad about..." I stated truthfully. I sat up since I was still lying on the bed, gently repositioning Wolfram on the bed, who fell asleep laying on top of me. When I sat up, the blanket fell from covering up to my neck, revealing my bare torso.

"How dare you!!!" Waltorana exclaimed in anger while pointing at my bare torso. He looks like he's ready to kill me... actually, almost everyone is. I can sense that their only trying to control and stop themselves.

"What do you mean?! Why are you all in a fit?! I didn't do anything wrong. And will you please be quiet! Wolfram is still asleep, you know." I said. How rude, they barge into someone's room and have a fit without giving any explanation.

"You're asking why we are all in a fit?! Who wouldn't be if they were to see their heir and only nephew, their youngest brother, their youngest son, or so in a scene like how we found the both of you!!!" He's fuming. What the hell are they talking about? Wolfram and I are just sleeping together in one bed. It's nothing new.

"Yuuri, I've already felt that you've started to harbor feelings for my younger brother, but... what you did was out of the line! You're not even married yet!" E-eh? What are they talking about?! Out of the line? Married? Do they think we did THAT already?! Talk about hot seat.

But what really happened?... (Let's have a flashback 1.0)

I put our bodies closer, even our faces were closer. Our noses are touching and I'm just so tempted to close the distance between our lips..

"Don't ever get affected of his advances in a romantic way. Promise me... that you'll only respond to my advances. That you will only look at me this way. That your heart will be forever mine." He turned really red after that statement. He's so cute.

"You're unfair. Making me promise something like that when you're not sure of your feelings yourself." He said. Looks like it's time to tell him what I just realized a while ago when he was sleeping.

"No. I am now sure of my feelings. I'm in love with you, Wolfram." And finally, I closed the distance between us. His lips were so soft, the feel is heaven. I feel so much bliss... I now know that I really am in love with Wolfram even back then, for when our lips touched, it's like my heart has been yearning for this for a long time already. Everything's perfect right now. I don't want this moment to end.

This feels so right... this kiss. I just want my lips to stay on his forever... but I guess that can't be. We had to part to breathe. That kiss was magical. I looked at Wolfram's eyes, hypnotized by it. Oh Shinou, how could I not realize sooner how much I've fallen for him. I've already fallen so deep, how could I not notice. They were all right... I am dense.