Chapter 19

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 19

Shin Makoku (Yuuri's POV)

*yawn!*

I opened my eyes and squinted it because of the sunlight. I sat up and stretched. I was about to get out of the bed when Conrad opened the door holding a tray of breakfast.

"Good morning, Your Majesty." he entered the room.

"How many times should I have..." but I was cut off.

" to tell me to call you 'Yuuri'... I named you after all. Yeah, yeah. Sorry. But anyway, Gisela told us that you had a problem sleeping last night so we let you sleep in a bit." he put the tray down on the side table.

"oh! Yeah.. well, just a little bit." he maneuvered the side table so I can reach it from the bed.

"Yuuri, you better eat all these or I'm gonna call Greta to scold you again." he said to me smiling. That wasn't the most encouraging statement but I didn't hesitate and start digging in. Man, Wolfram may not be here but some part of Wolfram still is here.

"You know, Conrad, it's kinda scary to know how Greta grew more and more similar to Wolfram. I mean, one Wolfram is enough! Did you hear what she just called me last night? She called me a wimp! Conrad, my daughter called me a 'wimp'!"

"Well, someone needs to remind you to take care of yourself. And you know Wolfram is the only person who is so straight forward and blunt about things around here... so maybe that he's not here, Greta decided that she will substitute for a while." he laughed a little.

"That's not funny, Conrad!"

..............................................................

Hexzalia (Wolfram's POV)

The king's eyes are wide. None of us had the courage to ask what was wrong. We just stare at him, waiting for him to tell us. After a little while, maybe he's finally done reading the letter, he closed his eyes and gave a long sigh.

"Umh... Father... What does it say?" Adan asked hesitantly.

The king passed the letter to for him to Lord Jonathan read it aloud for everyone to hear.

*clears throat*

"To the King and Queen of the country of Hexzalia,

I, Lord Gunter von Christ, the advisor of the 28th Maou of Shin Makoku, inform you in this letter that our maou, King Yuuri Shibuya, with the Ten Noble famiies of Shin Makoku and other important personalities are to pay a visit to your country. As you know, recently, the third son of the 26th maou, fiancee of the 27th maou, and graced 28th maou of our country, Prince Wolfram von Bielefeld was kidnapped. From the investigations we conducted, we found out that one of your sons were responsible for this crime. Please don't try to deny it. We have witnesses. Our Princess Greta Shibya and some people of Shin Makoku saw his face, and one was able to draw his face. We confirmed the culprit to be your son from Lord Densham von Karbelnikoff and Lord Waltorana von Bielefeld who both already visited your country and saw the face of your sons. We would like to have a talk about the matter at hand rather than 'war'. We really are trying to avoid a war between countries but we will start one if we have to. We sent this letter not to ask for your permission but just to inform you. We would still come whether you accept or not. We are to arrive there the day after tomorrow."