Chapter 31

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 31

Yuuri's POV

"Haven't I mentioned? Wolfram was the one who lead the room arrangement since he was with you for so long and would know what you would like." Wow, that Prince Damian sure is enthusiastic when it comes to Wolfram, TOO enthusiastic for my liking. I mean, how would not be irritated with the guy?! He's the one who kidnapped Wolfram!

And of course Wolfram I with us for so long... We (All the guests here) live in the same kingdom. We (Me and the inhabitants of the Blood Pledge Castle) live in the same castle. Some people(The ten aristocrats and the other's who's been with Wolfram since he was young) here has been with Wolfram every step of his way... People who has seen him grow up. Some people here are related to him. And some people here (Me and Greta) not just live in the same kingdom with him... not just the same land... not just the same castle... maybe not related by blood... maybe not witnesses of his youth... but we stay in the SAME ROOM and sleep in the same BED!) OF COURSE HE WOULD KNOW! IT'S A GIVEN ALREADY! IS HE MOCKING US!!!

"You're pretty casual with MY baby brother, Prince Damian."Gwendal said. Oh, I agree!!! I agree Gwendal! "Might I say, too casual for my liking." For me too!

"Too casual? I'm plainly casual with him Lord Gwendal. Why wouldn't I be? He's been here for more than a week and we became friends already." Damian said confidently and calmly... He got the guts to speak up to Gwendal?! To GWENDAL!!! Oooh! Gwendal looks as if he's ready to tear this prince apart limb by limb. Is he stupid of something... the only reason Wolfram was here with them for a week was because he and his brother kidnapped him! I'm really starting to get pissed off.

Then, Conrad butted in the conversation, which I was glad about because he also strikes Damian. He may seem kind and warm human , but when it comes to his (dare he say) cute baby brother... he transforms into a DEMON."Oh, please...You kidnapped him, that's why he's with you the past days." Exactly! That's what I was thinking as well! Good going Conrad!

"Friends?! You expect me to believe that?! After what Greta told us that the night you kidnapped my baby brother, that you kissed him?!" Gwendal finally snapped. Wait... WHAT!? Damian kissed Wolfram!? KISSED! HOW DARE HE!? I feel something dark erupt from my chest but I try to suppress it and calm down. This is not the time for that... not yet.

"WHAAAAT!?" Wolfram suddenly shouted and stood up so abruptly that the chair he's been sitting on just a while ago got knocked down. Oooh! This is good! Wolfram looks pissed as well. A while ago I noticed how he react as if he doesn't like the way Gwendal and Conrad speak to the prince but now he looks like what Gwendal and Conrad did wasn't enough... You are so fried. Not want to be in your shoes... Wolfram whipped his head towards Damian's direction. "You did WHAT!? And WHEN!?" Truth to be told, this helped me calm down.

"U-um...ano... well, you see... uhh... ahahaha" OH MY GOD. This is too funny. In all those years I've been with Wolf, THAT is the thing he hated about me the most. It irritates him... it pisses him off... if angers him. STUTTERING. When people stutters, doesn't answers straight, and tries to cover it off. I was like that as well. But I now know that it irritates Wolf so I refrained from doing it. And he chose, of all the possible time, to do THAT right now?! What a laugh.