Chapter 11

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 11

"Why have you summoned all of us here in the conference room? This should be important!!! I am in the middle of developing my new invention Mr-Seek-the-Unseekable-kun. Don't you understand that if I will be able to complete this machine, we can find Wolram?!" Anissina said the moment she stepped into the said room.

She was the last to enter among the people summoned. The first, of course, are Wolfram's brothers who went to the conference room directly after Seth reported to them. A few minutes later came the King with his daughter, then Lady Cecilie, Gisela, Hube and Nicola, Yozak, Gunter, and Anissina.

"If it weren't so important then we wouldn't even bother to come meters near your laboratory. We would be even glad that you are in there for Shinou knows how long in order to finish your new invention. Now would you please take a seat, Annisina!" Gwendal, surprisingly, said to the feared scientist.

"Now, now. Calm down Gwendal. We still have news to tell them," said Conrad to divert the topic.

"So what is it?" asked the curious king.

"We have found a clue about Wolfram's disappearance." Gwendal said flatly, but his eyes betrayed his real emotion.

All (except Gunter and Conrad who already knew) stared wide-eyed at the Chief-of-State. Then Lady Cecilie beckoned his sons to continue, wanting to hear more.

"This afternoon, First Lieutenant Seth von Kaberkoff, Wolfram's Second-in-command reported to us. He said..."

...... Hexzalia........

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Prince Adan." I said as I bend down a little, just enough or appropriate for his position as prince. Not too low s if he outranks me, we're both princes, and not too high as if I outrank him. But before I even bend down to how much I intended, he suddenly pulled my right hand and knelt on one knee.

"No, the pleasure is mine." He kissed the back of my hand after saying that. Gods! I can feel my cheek burning! This is a gesture for greeting a woman you escort, not something to be done to a man such as my self.  Should I yank my hand... no, that would be rude... but if I don't, he might think that I like this. Before I can even chose form the two, as if reading my mind, he pulled away, stood up (still holding my hand) and smiled.

I looked away, cheeks flushed from embarrassment. "Y-you're too kind."

"Don't you think that you're a little too touchy with our guest, brother?" said Damian as he separate our hands.

"Ahh, yes. Forgive me for that my prince." He bowed with his right hand on his chest. He bowed too low for his status. He bowed like a servant to his king.

"Ah! It's okay! Please rise! Please don't treat me with more importance than yourself. I am but a guest here in your wonderful castle." I said beckoning him to rise. And he did.

"You are too kind, my prince. It is indeed true that you are our guest, an honored guest. I am pleased that our humble home is to your liking. You must be tired. I shall have a servant escort you to a room prepared especially for you, she will attend to all your needs. Catherine, come here!" said Adan.