Chapter 33

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 33

Maou Yuuri's POV

I know that my other self is unconscious right now. I mean they are carrying me and bringing me to bed. Oh, what a day. Even I am looking forward to sleep and rest. As they carry me, I slowly notice that this is actually the way to Wolfram's room. Well, at least this is something good. And besides, I miss being with Wolfram when sleeping.

.

.

.

When we were in Wolfram's bedroom...

"Umh... why are we in my room?" my fiancée asked. Yeah... why are WE ALL in his room. It's supposed to be only me and him, or with our daughter, Greta, if it's her choice.

"And why did you bring Yuuri here in my bed?! He has his own room!" Wait, don't you want me here!? Why?! Is it because of the scene I made at dinner? Did you lose you love for me? No, please don't. I miss being with so much. Let me sleep here beside you.

"It's just that we want to ensure his majesty's safety. We can't go lax after the violence he displayed at dinner. There may be people who attack him, having intents that are not good and wanting to hurt him. At least, with you, we can be assured of his safety. We know that you can protect him. We trust you." Conrad said. I waited for Wolfram's answer.

" I can't argue that so fine, he's gonna sleep here... but tonight only" was Wolfram's reply. Why?! Why only for tonight?! Are you really upset with me, Wolfram?

"Why? Don't you want his majesty to be beside you?" asked his mother. Sometimes, I really like that Lady Celie is like this. Probing.

"It's not that. It's just that, I worked hard in every detail of your rooms and it's such a waste if you're not going to use it. It applies even to Yuuri. I want Yuuri to appreciate what I worked hard for you know."He explained. Now I see, how sweet and thoughtful of him. Then tomorrow, I will use that room and appreciate it. I will sleep there and admire every single detail in the room for each of those is a product of your hard work. But I might require you to sleep in that room as well.

"That's so sweet of you Wolf." said Conrad. That's what I sai... scratch that... that's what I thought.

"Well, we'll leave you now so that you can rest. It's been an intense dinner" said Gwendal.

They bid Wolfram good night and he did as well in return. When the others finally left, I heard a door opened, he must be changing clothes. Then, I felt the bed dip. It looks like he finally lay down on the bed.

I know Wolfram falls asleep fast. And on top of that, he's a heavy sleeper, he sleeps like a log. So I know by now that he's in a light sleep, and it will not take long before he falls into a deep slumber.

I went closer to him, and slowly encircled my arms around him. I inhale his scent, the smell of spring... the smell of blooming flowers. It's such a surprise how he smell like this... only him. It's like he has this distinctive scent that is exclusively for him. I mean we use the same soap back in the castle. And he doesn't use any perfume unlike his mother. Even when he's sweaty from training, he would still smell like this. How unfair, he never has to worry about how he smells like.

I still wonder how my other self doesn't appreciate it. I know he notices, but he brushes it off. How can he resist Wolfram? He is far by the most wonderful person we've ever met in this world and the other. The other will already lose the competition when it comes to the looks. Those sunshine gold hair that is as smooth and as soft as silk. And it's framing Wolfram's head like a halo making him really look like an angel. Like Wolfram's hair is the way it is because he looks good in it.

His beautiful emeralds eyes, that I can look at all day and drown in, is my favorite feature of his. The real emerald gems will pale in comparison. His eyes that are full of passion and life put the Emerald in shame even though the emerald was made by the great forces of the planet, stuck in the middle of an unimaginable pressure with many process to go through to emerge as a beryl green gem that is a highly prized stone. And when he overflows with emotion, may it be with happiness or anger; fire will show in his eyes. Oh how beautiful... hypnotizing.

His smooth unblemished ivory skin can put Snow White in shame. He may be a soldier but his skin is just so perfect. His pink lips in the color of cherry blossoms always tempt me to taste them. And there's so much more! All about Wolfram is wonderful. Even his personality.

I know how pure hearted and kind Wolfram is from all the time I was with him. He may seem just to be a brat, loud and childish at first but there's so much more to him. I've always known that Wolfram was going through something, and that he's just hiding it and keeping it to himself. I waited for him to tell me or my counterpart but he never did. I never really know what he was going through, I just felt like he is suffering. And what we discovered from the diary was all it in a nutshell.

And know my counterpart feels the same, he just doesn't realize it yet. Us still being separate souls proves it. How can he be blinded by gender or sex? As far as we know, there was never a book written that say you cannot love someone of the same sex. It's just a prejudice created by its oddity. Just because it's not normal and not a common thing on earth doesn't mean that it's wrong.

Love is love regardless of sex, age, status, religion, country, distance, race and more. To be bound by those limits is just tragic. Can't someone say that their soul mates just happen to be someone of the same sex? That God happen to tie his red string of faith to the person of the same gender? And besides, it's not the sex that you fall in love with. It's neither the age nor the status... it's the person himself! All with the flaws and imperfections of the person.

Why can't Yuuri understand that and keep on ignoring his true feelings

I got up a little and lean in to kiss Wolfram on the cheek then lay down again. I kept thinking and thinking about Wolfram until I finally fell asleep.

....(Morning)...

I slowly opened my eyes

Wolfram is still asleep. And so as my counterpart. Well, it's still early. I looked at Wolfram who is still very much comfortable in my hug. He's so cute like this; Oblivious of the world around him. He looks so innocent! I raised my hand to caress his cheek. He's so beautiful, so perfect.

I was so engrossed on him that I didn't notice that the doors have been opened. It was then that I realized when I heard someone say "What the?!"

I froze and tensed at first. But not long after, it registered to me that the voice did not belong to any of Wolfram's protective brothers, or anyone from Shin Makoku at that matter.

I retracted my hand and got up. I then face him. This is not a good start of my day. What is he doing here so early in the morning!? In MY fiancée's room! Is this what he's doing every morning?! Is this part of his daily routine? That he would come in Wolfram's room early in the morning while he's asleep!?

"What an early visit to MY fiancée, Prince Damian." I said.

(To be Continued)