Chapter 3

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 3

Throughout the land of Shin Makoku, you can hear sound of hooves. Horses running with the riders in search for one of the most important person in their country being the following:

1. The Noble Heir Prince of the Bielefeld Lands

2. Youngest and look-alike son of the 26th Maou of Shin Makoku

3. Youngest Brother of the Commander-in-Chief of Shin Makoku,  Lord of the Voltaire Lands, First son of the 26th Maou

4. Youngest Brother of the Lion of Luttenberg and Best swordsman in Shin Makoku, Second son of the 26th Maou

5. Commander of the Bielefeld Unit in the Capital

6. Nephew of two of the land lords in Shin Makoku (Bielefeld: Lord Waltorana von Bielefeld, Spitzweg: Lord Stoffel von Spitzweg)

7. Bielefeld Representative in the Capital of Shin Makoku

8. Descendant of Rufus von Bielefeld who fought along side with Shinou Heika(who is also rumored to be an ancestor of the Demon Prince)

9. Fiance of the 27th Maou of Shin Makoku

10. One of the highest commanding officer in Shin Makoku Army

11. Has the key to the Forbidden Box of 'Hell Fire in Frozen Tundra' being his heart

12.  One of the leading practitioners of fire magic in Shin Makoku and is also able to use healing magic

13. Legally graced as the 28th Maou of Shin Makoku by the Ten Noble Families, Heir to the current Maou

The news spread around the whole country like a fire on a matchstick. When the news reached the Bielefeld Lands, the whole Bilelefeld Army and Navy were put on duty in search for their land's heir . The other countries in the Shin Makoku alliance were also alerted and are helping in the search of the prince. 

They search and searched until dawn, until the sun is rising, and they will continue to search. Many are tired and exhausted. But Conrad, Gwendal, Yozak and Gunter are still in the search, their bodies still fired up by determination. They won't stop. They can't.

........................

As the human prince row the boat, he keeps on stealing glances to the beautiful creature before him. Never before he saw such breath-taking beauty. How can a man be more beautiful than a woman? How can someone like him exist? He is too beautiful, so unlawful. Is he a god who had taken form of a mortal? No man nor woman, human nor mazoku, or anything can compare to what he is seeing now.

Should I give you to my brother? What does he want from you? What if he...

He stretched-out one of his hands and cupped on of the side of the face of Wolfram. "I've decided. I won't let him get his hands on you. And for the time being, you'll stay with me." 

The human prince rowed and rowed until he reached the shore of his country. His arms tired from the workout. He lifted the Demon prince toward an abandoned beach shack. He had been going in this place ever since he found it. No one dared to go to this area because they had to pass a trail that is full of dangerous creatures, most are venomous, carnivorous and humongous. But he found a secret path that leads to this place.

He looked at Wolfram. Then he pulled out a vial containing a light yellow liquid. He stared at it for a while, then to the sleeping blonde.

"No, I'm not gonna wake you up yet. I'm gonna go to town an buy stuff you will need in your... stay." Then he put back the vial in his pocket and went to his secret passage.

The sun already rose.

(TO BE CONTINUED)