Chapter 13

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 13

"I must admit that the food here is delicious. I gotta ask Catherine later to take me to the preparation room and ask the cooks to teach me." I scoop another spoonful of whatever it is called but tastes good.

"Teach you? Why?" Asked Adan curiously.

"So I will be able to cook some if these food when I feel like wanting to eat some." I then tried the odd-looking-but-good-smelling broth in front of me.

"I'm glad that our native cuisine is to your liking, but you don't need to learn how to cook it. You can just ask for it whenever you want to eat it." Adan said.

"Brother is right. You don't have to trouble yourself in cooking." Damian interjected.

"I want to learn how to cook it. It's not about there are people that can cook for me. And if you're worried about my abilities inside the kitchen... I can assure you that I can cook." I said showing a little irritation in my voice and a tone that say I'm offended by what they said.

"You are cooking?! You are born a prince, son of the former 'maou' which is the highest position in your country... And you cook your own food?!" Adan said with amusement.

"I cook not because we don't have cooks to do it... I cook because I want to. It makes.me happy, and it makes me happier when the people I love ate what I made and liked it. And when we go on border patrols, i like to cook something that is to my liking." I said, recalling certain memories when I do the said activity. I stuffed my mouth with a delicious dessert after I said those words. Yum! I'm really gonna ask the cooks to teach me whether these two want to or not. Good thing that they didn't argue with me anymore after that.

But then I remembered something... something of much more importance than these delicious food. Me learning how to cook these can wait.

"Oh! but maybe you don't want me to because of what I said earlier." I started again.

"What do you mean?" Adan said, eyeing me curiously.

"Oh! Didn't I said that we would talk about this little stunt you did. And the more wrong it is that you didn't tell your parents. Don't think that you will get away with this even though this is your territory. I tell you now, you won't like what will happen if you choose to ignore my requests, especially serious requests. Well, you just picked the wrong person to keep in here. Deal. With. It." I said with confidence in my voice.

"How dare you speak like that to our princes like that? You cannot order them around! Respect them, you are in our territory. Know your place. You are just a guest here. Act like one!" Lord Nicolai shouted at me.

"Nicolai!" Damian and Adan shouted at him in unison. Sending a message that he should not mess with me and let me boss around. With these two on my side, I could actually dominate this entire country...they're nothing but putty on my hands and I can manipulate them. But my brothers would definitely disapprove of it and I also won't do it. That would be so low of me.. How about I put on a little show...