Chapter 34

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter... Miss Misaki Takumi... @MisakiTakumi8)[Thank you for being my co-author in this chapter.]

CHAPTER 34

Maou Yuuri's POV

"What an early visit to MY fiancée, Prince Damian." I said.

"W-What are you doing here?!" Damian said, but not so loud. He doesn't want to wake Wolfram who's still asleep. But someone else was woken up-the other me.

"Huh? What... Hey, it's still early, Prince Da-... Oh My God! My mouth is not moving!" my other self panicked.

Don't panic. I am merely the one who's controlling your body at the moment.

"Then let me control my body now!" he said.

Forgive me but could you stand back for now. I'm currently dealing with someone, as you can see.

"What are you talking with Prince Damian about anyway? It's still so early in the morning! Can't this wait until later?"

You'll see. Now please let me continue our conversation. And besides, you can't do anything about it.

"What am I doing here? Well, I slept here last night." I stated in a tone that is almost sarcastic. I mean the answer is so obvious. He saw me a while ago still laying on the bed.

"Wait... you mean Conrad and the others brought me... I mean us here? We have our own room! Why did they have to bring us here!? We slept beside Wolf again? Oh come on! I-"

Shut it!

"Here? Where did you sleep? On the couch? On the floor?" Prince Damian asked with a frown on his face.

"Do I really have to state the obvious now, Prince Damian? I slept beside Wolfram... on the bed." I said. I watched how his face tried to hide his emotion. Well, he doesn't have a say on this. I mean, what is he to Wolfram anyway? A friend? That doesn't give him any right to interfere with our relationship.

"What?! On the same bed?!" he exclaimed.

"What's his problem with us sleeping in the same bad with Wolf anyway? I mean we're a king. We're not supposed to sleep on the floor or couch if there's abed available."

You still haven't figured out why? Oh Shinou! How stupid can a person be?

"Hey!" but I ignored other self and replied to Prince Damian.

"Yes, Prince Damian. On the same bed. And besides, you saw me a while ago still laying on the bed beside my still sleeping fiancée. And why not? I mean since we've been engaged, we've been staying on the same room and sleeping on the same bed. We've also bathed together... we've dressed together. .. It's an everyday routine for the last two years we've been engaged. We've also gone through so much. We have so many adventures together, in this world and mine. After all that, what's the problem of us sleeping together in the same bed here?" I asked.