Chapter 15

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 15

..............................Hexzalia (Damian's POV).................................

I'm currently in my room. My brother and I agreed that we will just talk to our parents tomorrow because of what happened to our talk with Wolfram. It's way to much for one night. Our talk with Wolfram did not go very smoothly. He asked us if we are willing to start a war between our countries just to take him away from his pain. And he asked so many more questions about things that could really happen but... WHY IS HE SO NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS?! 

*flash back*

"...Are you willing to bring war to your country just to 'take me from my pain'?" I couldn't respond. Heck, I don't think anyone could respond to a question like that. I looked over my brother who looks like he also can't answer the question.

"And what if Shin Makoku attacked before you even know that they declared war? What solution can you think off to save your people, especially the children?" We are silent once more.

"You are the princes of this country and you should care more about your people than a stranger you only knew because of a diary. My diary is not a reliable source to judge who I really am because everything in that diary is only in my point of view. My mind could be a little bit exaggerated than the real thing."

"You said so yourself, it's in your point of view. You should be happy now that you are away from all your pain."

"My conscience is killing me!!! I can't stand the idea that I am the reason of all this. That you two idiots decided to kidnapped just because of what you found out in my diary and your kidnapping could lead to a war between Hexzalia and Shin Makoku." there was a long pause before he continued.

"I know how it is to be in a time of war. I witness how people suffer and cry in grief whenever it will be announced to them that a family member died in attacks or in the battle field. I experience the fear whenever I see my big brothers mount their horse to go to the front line not knowing if they will come back alive. That everyday I will see the list of the people who died and will look at it, praying that none of the names of the ones I care are there." He lowered his head. "It was so traumatizing that I don't want anyone to experience that. Do you care more about me than thousands of your people?" Again, we can't answer the question. There was a long pause.

"Let's say you do...What if my maryoku suddenly drops to a critical rate? A mazoku will die if they ran out of maryoku? And remember, this is still a human land, no matter if there are no mines of houseki stones, I can't regain maryoku here. What will you do?" he said.

"But you won't run out unless you forcibly use your maryoku in a human land. I mean, yes, you can't summon your element but you can use the maryoku you have in your body to make you physically stronger in the duration of time your maryoku can give you. But... you won't have to do that. We will protect you." I said.

"But I don't want to be protected!!!" he stood up shouting.

"What?" I said, surprised.

My brother looked at him, surprised as well. My brother opened his mouth and said..."But if we don't then something might..." but before he can finish, he was cut off by Wolfram.