Chapter 23

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 23

(Wolfram's POV)

"Screw decorum, Wolf. I missed you." Said Yuuri, tightening his hug even more. I was so shocked, I can't even return the embrace. Did he really just say that? He doesn't mind hugging me like this in front of a crowd? I mean back then, he would even avoid contact with me as much as possible. And he said, he missed me. A warm feeling bloomed in my chest.

Could it be that he finally has some feelings for me? No... I shouldn't let my hopes up high. He will just crush that hope and throw it back at my face. Maybe he really do miss me... he missed his friend... his BESTFRIEND... not his fiancée... which I've never been in his eyes.

When he noticed that I'm not returning the hug, he pulled away and looked at me confused and a bit shocked. But he held my hands, ever so gently

"Wolf, is something wrong?" he asked so worriedly. His voice is so soft as if he's worried that when he raise his voice a little higher, I might break. He looked into my eyes, searching, as if he'll find the answer there. Oh, those eyes... as if he'll looking at my bare soul.

I then found my voice again. "U-uh... no! I mean nothing... I'm just shocked. Next time you hug me like that, you tell me first, okay?" I said, pulling away my hands. He looked to me confused again. As if he's confused why I'm pulling my hands from his... or maybe that's the reason. "I-I" I started but I was stopped when something-no someone- tackled me and I almost lost balance. Good thing Yuuri was able to maneuver himself so that he's at my back catching me, preventing me to fall on the floor.

"-Oh!" I winced... that's a bit painful. "G-Greta! Be careful! Are you hurt?" I asked the little girl. Yuuri balanced me so that I'm standing again, he is still holding me on my waist.

"No, I'm fine, Papa. I'm sorry, did I hurt you? " she asked me back. Worried that she might have hurt me badly.

"No, I'm fine." Then I knelt to hug her tight.... She hugged me back.

Then Yuuri surprised me again, while I was hugged Greta, he knelt as well and hugged us both.

(Yuuri's POV)

"Screw decorum, Wolf. I missed you." I said and tighten the hug even more. Gods! I missed him. I missed his face; I missed his voice, his smile, his insults, and his scent... everything about him!

I noticed that Wolfram was not hugging me back so I pulled away and held his hands instead. I held his hands gently. "Wolf, is something wrong?" I asked, ever so softly. Did I do something wrong again? Did I do something that represents an insult in Mazoku tradition? Is he angry because I didn't come to save him right away?

When he didn't answer immediately, I looked into his eyes, hoping to see something or any emotion that can tell me what was wrong.

But then Wolfram spoke. "U-uh... no! I mean nothing... I'm just shocked. Next time you hug me like that, you tell me first, okay?" I was about to smile and tell him 'sure!' but I felt that he's removing his hands from mine, so my smile dropped.